What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Week 11 Big 12 predictions

Unleash Hell

First of all, does anybody enjoy reading these? TRhe last couple weeks I have felt I have been talking to myself in these because no replies, where in the past people would put their predictions too. Anywho, just curious.

I will make these short since I don't know how many people read them.

Baylor @ Oklahoma: OU 55-6
Texas Tech @ Texas: UT 38-26
Texas A&M @ Missouri: UM 42-17
Kansas @ Oklahoma St: OSU 27-24
Kansas St @ Nebraska: KSU 38-35
Colorado @ Iowa St: CU 291-2

SEC
Auburn @ Georgia: UA 23-17
Florida @ South Carolina: USC 20-10

Big 10
Michigan @ Wisconsin: UW 24-21

ACC
Florida St @ Virginia Tech: VT 23-21

Pac 10
USC @ Cal: USC 28-17

Big East
Connecticut @ Cincinati: UConn 21-14

Yes I always enjoy someone's out take on college football games. The one thing that I will argue with you is the K State score. They will put up more then 38 against us! :)

I always look forward to this thread even though I don't usually reply. I do appreciate your full analysis of each game.

291-2 -- I bet you're thinking hawk will go for 2 on that last TD when he had to settle for a field goal on the previous drive when Cody was caught from behind after going on an 81 yard scramble on 3rd and 82.:huh:

First of all, does anybody enjoy reading these? TRhe last couple weeks I have felt I have been talking to myself in these because no replies, where in the past people would put their predictions too. Anywho, just curious.

SEC

Big 10

ACC

Pac 10

Big East

May your prediction come true Swami.:thumbsup:

I like the predictions Leash. I think Kansas finds a way to win tomorrow though.

I also think Georgia beats Auburn. I don't know why, but I just don't feel good about that game at all.

Last edited:

SEC

Big 10

ACC

Pac 10

Big East

I always enjoy them and reply when I have the time, but work has been so damm busy the past couple of weeks that I haven't had time for the important stuff like AB! :smile2:

I definitely like OSU over KU too. I think between their high-powered offense, last home game and a night game at that, they'll pull off the upset.

Florida at USC: I'm not sure what to think of this one. Both teams have lost control of their destiny in the SEC East. You know Spurrier will have it in for his old team, especially after nearly beating them last year. But USC seems to be falling apart with 3 straight losses now, all in different fashion - an upset loss at home, a heartbreaker to Tenn, and then the loss to Arkansas where their run D got absolutely shredded.

Michigan-Wisc: This could be a dangerous game for Michigan but I don't think they will lose because they seem pretty determined after those debacles in their first 2 games. Plus they now have a clear shot to the Rose Bowl, although they could lose this game and still win the Big 10 by beating OSU next week. Wisconsin also has a number of injuries including PJ Hill.

FSU-VaTech: Bobby Bowden has never lost to VT but that changes tomorrow.

Other notable games:
AF-ND: How did you leave this one off the list? :smile: Go AF!!!!!

Wake-Clemson: Clemson suddenly controls their destiny with a clear path to the ACC title game, but they'll have to knock off Wake and BC to get there. Clemson gets both of these games at home.

UVA-Miami: Miami's last game at the OB

Back