What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Week 13 Other Games

CVilleBuff

impressive job by #3 Virginia to go down to Chapel Hill and win 75-64 over #12 Carolina a mere 48 hours after their Duke loss. Gonzaga shouldn't have overtaken UVA for #2..Zags don't have the wins

impressive job by #3 Virginia to go down to Chapel Hill and win 75-64 over #12 Carolina a mere 48 hours after their Duke loss. Gonzaga shouldn't have overtaken UVA for #2..Zags don't have the wins

I was impressed. UVA doesn't have any individual talents that blew me away as a future NBA star (although I do like Justin Anderson a lot), but they're all good and Bennett does an amazing job on both ends of the court. Such an efficient team that puts so much constant pressure on the opponent.

I was impressed. UVA doesn't have any individual talents that blew me away as a future NBA star (although I do like Justin Anderson a lot), but they're all good and Bennett does an amazing job on both ends of the court. Such an efficient team that puts so much constant pressure on the opponent.

So poised. I think Anderson plays in the league but I think he returns next season. My man crush on Perrantes is well known and Brogdon has come so far. Darion Atkins is the only Senior. Next up is Louisville visiting on Saturday...what a stretch of games.

KU is going to take control of the Big XII if they hold on against ISU. WVU would be left as the only real challenger

Some big games tomorrow

#3 Virginia (20-1, 8-1) hosts #9 Louisville (19-3, 7-2)

#4 Duke (19-3, 6-3) hosts #10 Notre Dame (21-3, 9-2)

#7 Villanova (20-2, 7-2) hosts #24 Georgetown (15-7, 7-4)

#1 Kentucky (22-0, 9-0) visits Florida (12-10, 5-4). I know, I know…Florida is way down. But in this dog**** SEC it's as tough of a game as UK is going to have on paper.

Duke is just annihilating Notre Dame. Looks like the combination of payback + Duke barely squeaking past cellar dweller Georgia Tech at home in their last game led Krzyzewski to go ape**** and get them fired up

Duke is just annihilating Notre Dame. Looks like the combination of payback + Duke barely squeaking past cellar dweller Georgia Tech at home in their last game led Krzyzewski to go ape**** and get them fired up
OMG, Duke just beat them like they stole something. They were in the top 10. I think you might see Duke and Virginia again in the ACC tourney.

North Carolina matches up well with Duke, they have length, size, athleticism, we'll see. I think they will split. UVA and Duke would be cool to watch tho.

[MENTION=6423]FLounder[/MENTION], what's up with DFS -- drugs?

Randomly checking scores, Utah is beating our next opponent, OSU, 16-14 at halftime. I'm dreading our game with them is going to be like the Wyoming abomination.

Hate to say it, but there's a team having a majorly disappointing season parallel to ours: it's Nebraska. Corn were a hot preseason pick to be near the the top of the B1G and have a really nice season. Now they sit 13-13 (5-9) and their offense is just miserable…everything about it.

Randomly checking scores, Utah is beating our next opponent, OSU, 16-14 at halftime. I'm dreading our game with them is going to be like the Wyoming abomination.

The flip side is OSU was 311th in ppg before tonight's 37 points. Have to hope we get involved in the ugliest game the Pac12 has ever witnessed and somehow squeak out a 48-46 type game.

The flip side is OSU was 311th in ppg before tonight's 37 points. Have to hope we get involved in the ugliest game the Pac12 has ever witnessed and somehow squeak out a 48-46 type game.
It's just so hard to predict the buffs that you can't really make an assumption

Florida St Freshman guard Xavier Rathan-Mayes scored 30 points in the last 4:38 of a game against Miami last night.

VT vs Duke was the most exciting Hokie game I've watched all year, even more exciting than their (precious few) wins.

had the lead at the half. had a chance to win in regulation, but couldn't finish. [MENTION=2584]CVilleBuff[/MENTION] called it right -- I thought the team would've quit by now, but they're still playing like hell. i'm not suggesting we've yet hit the "nobody wants VT as an early round ACC tourney matchup", but I'm impressed that Buzz still has these kids playing. I honestly thought they'd quite by now.

Back