What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Week 3 Other Games

Me too. Especially after VCU's win at Virginia. FSU wasn't expected to make much noise this year (general preseason expectations were probably NIT, perhaps a bubble team with some luck). Looks like they're better than expected, although if you've got the players and game plan correctly, when you beat VCU's system they crumble and crumble fast.

I watched the highlights on this one, they werent just getting beat, they were getting dunked on left, right and center....

Georgetown beats Kansas State 90-63 in San Juan. K-State is abysmal this year, Weber is not going to last long in Manhattan.

Wow!

Am I remembering correctly - former Illinois coach whose firing was questioned by a lot of folks?

Wow!

Am I remembering correctly - former Illinois coach whose firing was questioned by a lot of folks?

I think the general consensus at Illinois was that it was probably time for a change. He had a lot of success there early on but they were definitely declining, his final year they were 17-15 (6-12). KSU fans nearly mutinied when Martin ran off and they hired Weber, they've always been highly skeptical of him despite winning 27 games last year. This year basically the Martin guys are gone and they've got a young roster, no size, and can't shoot with a damn. It's going to be a long year and everyone knew that going in, but it's just already a hostile situation for Weber.

New Mexico down at the half to UMass.

This is a pretty solid UMass team this year, 4-0 with wins over LSU, Boston College and Nebraska already (I know that's not exactly murderer's row, but it's a stronger slate than most teams have faced thus far). New Mexico looked really shaky against UAB yesterday, winning 97-94 in 2OT.

Impressive job on D.

A win over Indiana this year won't carry the weight it often does, though.

No, but that was a UConn squad I was skeptical of. Coming off sanctions with an unproven coach. The coaches and player at IU were much more used to the big stage.

No, but that was a UConn squad I was skeptical of. Coming off sanctions with an unproven coach. The coaches and player at IU were much more used to the big stage.

Speaking of UConn, they'll be playing Stanford, @ Washington and Harvard in a few weeks.

Still haven't come to grips with this American Athletic Conference. Weird seeing UConn in a league with Memphis, Houston and Southern Methodist...

#24 North Carolina up 86-73 on #3 Louisville in the final minutes. This will be a huge win for a depleted Heels squad.

Free throw shooting has let Vermont down at the end of this game. Otherwise, they'd be in the driver's seat instead of down by 2 points.

The Cameron Crazies nauseate me. I never feel seething hatred when watching sports quite like when I watch a Duke home game.

Back