What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Week 4 college football games

The body language of UVA players is awful.

Huge touchdown for them just now!

But I still think we'll be looking at their coaching staff this year to see if they have any assistants to poach. Results have sucked, but the recruiting has been really good.

Huge touchdown for them just now!

But I still think we'll be looking at their coaching staff this year to see if they have any assistants to poach. Results have sucked, but the recruiting has been really good.

The team has talent for sure. I said it last week-UVA just needs to throw money at Rich Rod.

Except for the VA Tech game, I assume all you Hoos have already shifted focus to basketball.

Yep, there hasn't been so much apathy surrounding this program since before George Welsh. Keeping him a 5th and 6th year has taken the life from this program.

I like what Boise State just did on that last play design. It was just a quick pass to the WR. No big deal. But the good part was every OL taking out the legs of the DLs. Gives the pass rushers something to think about and if you get them on the ground it eliminates a lot of the pursuit if that WR finds a running lane to the inside.

It's actually kind of depressing to watch UVA play football. Getting beat by scheme, play design, technique and "want to". They've clearly got the better athletes, but that team can't get out of its own way.

It's actually kind of depressing to watch UVA play football. Getting beat by scheme, play design, technique and "want to". They've clearly got the better athletes, but that team can't get out of its own way.

It's not so different from us under Hawkins

I have no idea what their QB is thinking on most plays. He plays really dumb.

Mike London looks even more lost in the wilderness than Embree did.

Scary thought - weren't we saying London would be a good hire at some point?

Mike London looks even more lost in the wilderness than Embree did.

Scary thought - weren't we saying London would be a good hire at some point?

I don't think as HC. I remember posting that he was a guy to look at as a DC during one of the offseasons over the past several years when we were thinking he might be fired.

I wish the coaches here would us the TE more or recruit a couple you can block and catch. It
would really help Sefo from taking some big hits. Seems like every college is using the TE
but us.

I wish the coaches here would us the TE more or recruit a couple you can block and catch. It
would really help Sefo from taking some big hits. Seems like every college is using the TE
but us.

And Lindgren and MikeMac had an often used and successful TE at San Jose, I don't know why they haven't prioritized the position here.

And Lindgren and MikeMac had an often used and successful TE at San Jose, I don't know why they haven't prioritized the position here.

You would think they could work them in this weekend and get some confidence in throwing to them for sefo.

Frankly, it's a dying position just like FB started to be a couple decades ago.

How often do we go into a Buffs game worried about the opposing TE?

Seems like the talented high school TEs who can't run a sub- 4.7 are now getting moved to OT in college. And the ones who can run decide to stay at WR. Kind of a Renaissance going on right now in the NFL for big WRs. Over 6'4" and over 230 lbs didn't used to mean that you were playing WR.

Aside from UVA having the most incompetent coach in CFB now that Jon Embree and Ellis Johnson are gone, this game also shows the difference between a winning culture and a losing culture. UVA has more talent than Boise State, but like our own program, UVA has allowed losing to creep in over the last decade and cement itself. They do not know how to win.

Thank you 80.

I thought I was in an alternate reality with no talk about the Pac game right now. Great game so far.

Stanford just blew a great oportunity to go up by 3 more if not 7. Gift wrapped for them and they blew it and missed a chip shot field goal. Stanford plays poorly on the road

Back