What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Week 5 Big 12 prediction thread

Unleash Hell

Just about half of the Big 12 is off this week, so I will again put a couple other games on here.

Oklahoma @ Miami, Fl: OU 20-13. I really am torn on this game.

New Mexico @ Texas Tech: TT 55-10. TT big!

Kent St. @ Baylor: BU 27-14. Bears struggle in a game they would have won big with Griffen.

Texas aTm vs. Arkansas: UA 24-21

Colorado @ West Virginia: WVU 38-10. Hope I'm wrong

Kansas St. vs. Iowa St: ISU 21-20. It could be up to the loser of this game and the buffs to decide the worst in the north this year.

LSU @ Georgia: LSU 24-21. LSU wins a tough confrence road game.

USC @ Cal: USC 17-10. It's a big game, SC will be ready

Washington @ Notre Dame: ND 30-21. Sorry DD

Air Force @ Navy: AFA 24-21

Oklahoma @ Miami, Fl: OU 41-27

New Mexico @ Texas Tech: Red Raiders 52-10

Kent St. @ Baylor: Baylor 27-10

Texas aTm vs. Arkansas: Ark 31-17

Colorado @ West Virginia: WV 23 to 27

Kansas St. vs. Iowa St: ISU 24-17

LSU @ Georgia: Bulldogs 34-31

USC @ Cal: Cal 30-27

Washington @ Notre Dame: Wash 27-17 (I hate ND I just wont pick em)

Air Force @ Navy: AF 17-14

Oklahoma @ Miami, Fl: Mia 35-28, I think Mia will bounce back this week and their speed will overrun the Sooners.

New Mexico @ Texas Tech: TT 66-21 not much to say.

Kent St. @ Baylor: Baylor 35-10, not familiar with Baylor at all, I hope they're better than Kent State.
Texas aTm vs. Arkansas: Ark 42-24, Mallett lets them have it all day long.

Colorado @ West Virginia: CU 28-24, I forget what I put in the actual thread, going with the Buffs for the upset.

Kansas St. vs. Iowa St: Kstate 28-20, I certainly hope we're better than these two powerhouses.

LSU @ Georgia: LSU 24-21. LSU 28-13, LSU lives for big SEC games and Georgia crumbles.

USC @ Cal: Cal 35-31. I think I'm going to go with the Bears for the upset. I think Riley is a lot better than he showed vs Oregon and when USC puts 8 in the box he'll light them up.

Washington @ Notre Dame: ND 24-23, last second TD pass from Clausen to someone :bang:

Air Force @ Navy: AFA 28-14, should be a fun game to watch. I love the option.

Back