What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Week 6 Other Games

Is that the Utah vs Colorado game we orchestrated when you both joined the PAC?

Yeah, we played them a bunch in the early days (CU leads 31-25-3), but unless you grew up a fan in the 50s and early 60s, you won't be recalling any CU/Utah rivalry. But hey, their basketball players tried to disrupt our locker room at halftime in a strange incident...maybe it'll get to be a rivalry again someday, but I don't see it.

Yeah, we played them a bunch in the early days (CU leads 31-25-3), but unless you grew up a fan in the 50s and early 60s, you won't be recalling any CU/Utah rivalry. But hey, their basketball players tried to disrupt our locker room at halftime in a strange incident...maybe it'll get to be a rivalry again someday, but I don't see it.

I don't either. They have BYU already and you guys need to get good again and pick your new rival. The dirty little secret in the PAC is that most of us really have 2 rivals and an additional 2 other teams we just simply hate.

I don't either. They have BYU already and you guys need to get good again and pick your new rival. The dirty little secret in the PAC is that most of us really have 2 rivals and an additional 2 other teams we just simply hate.

It's not a secret. I trademarked that part of it as FUSC+1.

Iowa State had 2nd and 1 inside the 5, up by 3, with under five minutes left and had to settle for a FG. Backbreaking sequence would follow.

The fumble:

texasfumble_medium.gif

This Utah State - BYU game is pretty intense so far.

10-7 BYU with 7 minutes left in the 1st qtr.

BYU blew this open. I'm surprised it got this out of hand with the game being in Logan. The key was BYU's passing game showing up in some form. It's hardly a thing of beauty by any means, but it had been nonexistent through their first 4 games. BYU will be 6-6 or 7-5 this year

I feel old now after finding out that Bishop Sankey is named after Tupac's character in Juice.

BYU blew this open. I'm surprised it got this out of hand with the game being in Logan. The key was BYU's passing game showing up in some form. It's hardly a thing of beauty by any means, but it had been nonexistent through their first 4 games. BYU will be 6-6 or 7-5 this year

Except for FSU, the MWC is just bad this year.

Utah State has no chance now with Keaton out

As much as the timing is horrible in this happening against an in-state rival with Boise State rolling in next, the remaining schedule after that is so horrid that they could conceivably win out after Boise State next week and thus still have an 8-4 (7-1) record. Remaining games are at New Mexico, Hawaii, at UNLV, Colorado State, Wyoming.

BYU's D is the real deal, most everyone is going to struggle to find many points on them.

Nevada has come back from 21 down in the 2nd half to tie SDSU 44-44. Pretty entertaining game

Hell of a comeback by Nevada at San Diego State. Nevada was trailing 44-23 early in the 4Q and it is now 44-44 late in the 4th.

SDSU wins 51-44 in OT.

False start (or any other penalty) is the kiss of death in OT when you're taking over after the other team has scored a TD.

Why is Bama playing a team that horrible this late into the season? Ugh.

Bc when you only play 8 conf games, you need to grab another cupcake somewhere

Clemson had to work with the ACC to schedule a patsy before their SCar game given that SCar has done that for years allowing their starters to rest for the rivarly game. It's complete bull****.

Playing ****ty teams in the "preseason" is fine, but I'm sure later we'll see Florida play Southwestern Mississippi Jesuit School for the Blind the week before FSU. The SEC needs to go to 9 conference games for one and not allow these games before a "big" game against LSU, Bama, Florida, etc.... This definitely inflates their rankings as they never drop a game late into the season.

WTF happened to UVA today? I thought they were supposed to be better this year.

Back