What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Week 6 Other Games

UTEP is wearing light gray uniforms at home against LA Tech. Very confusing. Also horrible teams, so I hope CU halftime ends soon.

I feel for the kid, that just seems to be getting more and more common where players are taking flight from distances that are not possible to reach the end zone

But he did reach the end zone, he just lost the ball right before he got there

But he did reach the end zone, he just lost the ball right before he got there

Yeah, but he was losing the ball a full yard before he got there. I get that Tennessee was the underdog and had a "go for it" mentality, I just think this is a clear example of the risk you take when you attempt to go into Superman mode. It's okay to go out at the 1 sometimes.

I think Brian Kelly's a good coach, but I think he'll be a victim of his early success at ND. A couple 8-4 seasons in a row between this year and next and I think he tries to bolt for another gig to avoid the ax.

If we see this ASU team next week I like our chances.

These announcers are a couple of tools, trying to say that ASU should've been called for delay of game on that touchdown. :lol:

These announcers are a couple of tools, trying to say that ASU should've been called for delay of game on that touchdown. :lol:

It is a requirement in my home to watch all Notre Dame NBC games on mute.

Not pretty. Unfortunately I have a feeling we won't see this ASU next week, but man that would be a pleasant surprise

I don't think I have ever seen a stadium taken over by a visiting team like Northwestern and Ohio State. The whole stadium is red.

Luckeyes get a break. Bull-****ing-**** spot. That was totally to get OSU into the MNC discussion.

Back