1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Week 7 Big 12 predictions

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Unleash Hell, Oct 10, 2007.

1. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

#11 Missouri @ #6 Oklahoma
    Is this a Big 12 championship game preview? Missouri is living up to what they were picked to do so far. OU needs to come to play or they lose to another north foe. I think this will be a good game and a close one with OU winning.
    OU 34 Mizzou 28

Oklahoma St @ Nebraska
    Huskers have the worst defense in the Big 12, OSU has a good offense, so it doesn't look good for NU, however i think they do bounce back in this one and win a close one at home. MIght be the skes last win of the year.
    NU 35 OSU 31

Texas A&M @ Texas Tech
    Tech has won 4 of the last five vs. A&M, plus the Raiders play well at home. This could get ugly.
    TT 45 A&M 20

Baylor @ #20 Kansas
    This will be like KU in the first four games of the season, a huge route.
    KU 49 Baylor 10

#23 Texas @ Iowa St
    This should be a yawner, although Texas hasn't impressed much this year so it could be closer than most think.
    Texas 31 ISU 13

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

Colorado @ Kansas St.
    I can't figure the mildcats out this year. I really thought they would have blown KU away, but that is a rivalry. Honestly, I think this is as tough game and I have seen this as a loss all year. It's prime time on national Tv and KSU will be hungry. CU needs to play better than they did against Baylor or KSU wins this. No mistakes and better defense.

I'm gonna go ahead and say

Buffs 35 Kitties 28 in OT

2. 66BUFF

66BUFF FTW Club Member

OU wins by 10
    fuskers lose
    tech wins by 10
    kansas wins by 20
    texas wins by 14
    BUFFS win by 10

3. DustyRhodes

DustyRhodes Active Member

***If Nebraska wins, they win. But win or lose they're gonna give up 600 yards total offense.

***I think A&M wins actually.

***I think the CU/kshs game is a real toss-up. I think the home field advantage might be the difference maker. I know i certainly don't want kshs winning that game. I'd cheer for them to lose no matter who they played. Even if it was ...well, the Buffs! ha!

4. Wise Old Man

Wise Old Man Member

=) WOuldn't it be a trip if baylor wins?.. I think i chose baylor over KU. By about 10. I really hope OU wins against KU too!

5. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

it's gonna be ugly ugly if ATM loses to Tech (again).

6. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

I really want to see it happen though. Aggy hasn't won in Lubbock since 1993.:smile2: