What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Week 7 Other Games

The important thing here is for AZ to get the inbound pass. Free throws really don't matter due to the time on the clock.

Wow. Arizona didn't panic being down late in this one. They looked smooth and confident. I don't like them and will enjoy beating them this year.

I feel like it's a fan equivalent to the "walk of shame" rooting for a conference rival, but I guess yay for AZ (with bile in my mouth)?

I feel like it's a fan equivalent to the "walk of shame" rooting for a conference rival, but I guess yay for AZ (with bile in my mouth)?

I don't feel that way in basketball. Besides, we've got a good number of Zona fans rooting for us in the non-conference. A strong Pac-12 OOC RPI is really important for tournament seeding.

I can't bring myself to cheer for ASU, though. They really pissed me off last year.

I don't feel that way in basketball. Besides, we've got a good number of Zona fans rooting for us in the non-conference. A strong Pac-12 OOC RPI is really important for tournament seeding.

I can't bring myself to cheer for ASU, though. They really pissed me off last year.

Arzona St up 2 on Grambling

Agreed. Want our opponents to do well so we get better seeding in the end.

Princeton wins at Penn State 81-79 in OT. Harvard is going to need to watch out for Princeton again in Ivy League play.

I'm kinda interested in the NoDak State game against Ohio State tonight. Those Dakota teams always seem to pull off a big upset and do better than they have any reason to every year. The Big Ten is having a terrible weekend with Indiana about to lose to a mediocre at best Notre Dame team at home, and Michigan State struggling with Oakland in the second half.

Michigan already lost to AZ of course, as did Penn State (Princeton) and Iowa (ISU).

I am not confident with Oregon over Illinois for some reason.

Michigan v Arizona game a good example of why FT shooting at critical times is so important.

I don't think Arizona missed a single free throw down the stretch except for that last one, which he probably missed on purpose. That was actually their only miss on the day.

Is Pitt on probation or something? They've handled Texas Tech, Stanford, and Penn State, are 10-0 but unranked.

Is Pitt on probation or something? They've handled Texas Tech, Stanford, and Penn State, are 10-0 but unranked.

They were mentioned after the Arizona-Pitt game and were saying how weak their schedule is. They're just outside the rankings, 28th in both polls.

They were mentioned after the Arizona-Pitt game and were saying how weak their schedule is. They're just outside the rankings, 28th in both polls.

Interesting. I figured being former Big East/now ACC and having a "name" coach in Jamie Dixon would get them preferential media votes. They've manhandled much of their schedule but even beat the power conference schools they've played by a comfortable margin.

Interesting. I figured being former Big East/now ACC and having a "name" coach in Jamie Dixon would get them preferential media votes. They've manhandled much of their schedule but even beat the power conference schools they've played by a comfortable margin.

Think the issue is Texas Tech and Penn State suck ass and Stanford is mediocre at best, so not much respect to be earned there.

Kentucky/Duke is shaping up to a good game. Foul trouble for the Wildcats. Calipari T'd up late. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy

FWIW, Pitt, St. Mary's and Toledo are the only 3 unbeatens remaining who are not ranked

Back