What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Week 9 Big 12 predictions

Unleash Hell

4-4 Nebraska @ 6-2 #17 Texas
This could be ugly, Texas has not been consistent this year, but husker nation is in a huge downspiral with the team giving up on the coaching staff, high profile recruits decommiting rapidly, and the fans fighting with the players.
Texas 49 Nebraska 7

7-0 #12 Kansas @ 6-2 Texas A&M
The Jayhawks have answered their critics of rolling through their non confrence schedule beating cupcakes by winning two tough road games. Are the hawks for real? They are only one of 5 remaining unbeatens. I just have a gut feeling KU gets it's first loss this weekend.
Texas A&M 24 Kansas 21

4-4 Colorado @ 6-2 Texas Tech
I don't want to talk about it because I have a bad feeling about it.
Ahh what the hell, the buffs can maybe surprise me.
Colorado 35 Texas Tech 28

3-5 Baylor @ 4-3 Kansas St.
The cats should have no trouble with the bears in this one at home.
Kansas St. 45 Baylor 10

1-7 Iowa St. @ 6-1 #13 Missouri
And this should be another laugher with MIzzou winning big.
Missouri 56 Iowa St. 14

byes
7-1 #4 Oklahoma
5-3 Oklahoma St.

Big national games

5-2 #20 Georgia vs. 5-2 #10 Florida
The nations largest cocktail party. Florida has won the last two. Look for the gators to make it 3.
Florida 17 Georgia 10

8-0 #1 Ohio St. @ 6-2 #24 Penn St.
Is this gonna be the next big upset this year? I do think PSU will be tough for the buckeyes, but I like OSU's defense and I think they run the table all the way to New Orleans.
Ohio St. 20 Penn St. 7

6-1 #9 USC @ 6-1 #5 Oregon
Look for the trojans to lose their second Pac-10 game of the year. Dennis Dixon and Jonathon Stewart will have big games.
Oregon 24 USC 14

4-4 Nebraska @ 6-2 #17 Texas
This could be ugly, Texas has not been consistent this year, but husker nation is in a huge downspiral with the team giving up on the coaching staff, high profile recruits decommiting rapidly, and the fans fighting with the players.
Texas 49 Nebraska 7

It just keeps getting better and better! :thumbsup:

I see the Trojans to pull off an upset maybe the Bulldogs too

Finally, I hope you're wrong about Kansas. The Fran coffin needs another nail and a win by the Lamehacks adds to their credibility and thus in some small way to the Buffs. Imagine losing 19 -14 to the National Champs. Not too bad a loss on our resume. Reality: Won't happen but a nice thought.

i think Mizzou is perfect against the spread (betting line, not O) this year.

if ISU was any good they'd had a real shot to (should have) beat OU who looked like they were sleepwalking. Mizzou is just beating people plain and simple.

i like ATM at home i guess, though i've been impressed with the two times i've seen KU--both road wins.

Texas-NU, like ATM-NU last week, should have been a really exciting matchup with something like national rankings and conference standings on the line....but, no, it's another Sam "Heisman" Keller classic. but, this one *is* on TV.

CU-Tech, can't get behind early and i don't playing on that fast turf in lubbock. however, we've always played the Leach spread well (even in 99 against OU) for what that's worth....and our staff has seen a lot of spread type stuff before....that's one thing you can say about them.

CU 33
Tech 30

Back