What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Weekend of Oct 1-3 Other Games

Air Force down 14-0 to Navy. Both teams playing with the kind of intensity you expect in a game like this, lots of guys getting dinged up.

The two teams are very close in ability but Air Force just can't hold onto the ball, 3 turn overs will get you beat against a lot of teams.

And in other news, SJSU just answered to tie things 7-7 with Auburn. All respect to Duff, but I'm really hoping to see an upset there.

Go Spartans!

Indiana up 10-0 on Ohio State. Some folks were pointing to that game as a potential upset. Hmmm.

ESPN needs to get their programming act together. According to their website, that game is supposed to be on ABC or ESPN2 ... as is the TT-BU game. So it's makes sense that if Dish had the latter game on ABC, then the former should be on ESPN2, right? But noooo ... my Dish guide lists the bailer game on that too, and when I click on it it tells me that that programming is not available in my area, presumably because that game is on ABC in my area. How the hell can I watch the tOSU game without going online?

EDIT: Of course I guess it could be more of a Dish problem.

ESPN needs to get their programming act together. According to their website, that game is supposed to be on ABC or ESPN2 ... as is the TT-BU game. So it's makes sense that if Dish had the latter game on ABC, then the former should be on ESPN2, right? But noooo ... my Dish guide lists the bailer game on that too, and when I click on it it tells me that that programming is not available in my area, presumably because that game is on ABC in my area. How the hell can I watch the tOSU game without going online?

EDIT: Of course I guess it could be more of a Dish problem.

I've got OSU/Indiana on Dish 145. Not in hd, though.

I don't know what you call the TT-BU game, but it sure as hell isn't college football ... 49 points with 10+ minutes in the 2nd.

More like arena football. What a farce.

Ohio State has way more talent than Indiana but they are playing terrible football.

Jones is a gifted athlete but a lousy QB. tOSU had first and ten at the 13 and end up with a long FG try after a comedy of errors, and they bounce it off the upright.

Ohio State has way more talent than Indiana but they are playing terrible football.

Jones is a gifted athlete but a lousy QB. tOSU had first and ten at the 13 and end up with a long FG try after a comedy of errors, and they bounce it off the upright.

I have said all along that tOSU doesn't deserve their #1 AP ranking. They haven't shown anything to me that says otherwise in their first four games. Their ranking is based on what they did last year, which pisses me off royally because it's irrelevant.

I have said all along that tOSU doesn't deserve their #1 AP ranking. They haven't shown anything to me that says otherwise in their first four games. Their ranking is based on what they did last year, which pisses me off royally because it's irrelevant.

They looked about the same last year at this time, and had a loss to boot.
They got better. Losing Tom Herman from their coaching staff was big, though.

Wazzou winning at Cal. Will they coug it? The game I thought was going to be good ended up sucking. Damn. CFB is great.

They looked about the same last year at this time, and had a loss to boot.
They got better. Losing Tom Herman from their coaching staff was big, though.

Last year they had an excuse, losing Miller before the start of the season. It took Barrett (sp?) a few games to get his feet under him, but once he did they were rolling.

And I think Urban went with the wrong starting QB after two games this year. Yeah ... Jones won the B1G championship and two NC playoff games for them, but IMO it was Barrett that got them that far.

Right now, I think Northwestern could beat them. And MSU certainly would. Don't know about Meeechigan yet.

Last edited:
MSU nearly lost to a bad Purdue. I still think they are a damn good team, but let's not pretend they are world beaters either. Would be a slugfest though.

One of the announcers in the tOSU vs IU game is a complete homer.

Last year they had an excuse, losing Miller before the start of the season. It took Barrett (sp?) a few games to get his feet under him, but one he did they were rolling.

And I think Urban went with the wrong starting QB after two games this year. Yeah ... Jones won the B1G championship and two NC playoff games for them, but IMO it was Barrett that got them that far.The

Right now, I think Northwestern could beat them. And MSU certainly would. Don't know about Meeechigan yet.

They don't look good, that's for sure.

Zeke Elliott is ridiculous. Broken 3 big runs in the second half v Indiana. Has 234 yards on eight carries in the half.

Back