What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Welcome to the Pac-10 Puffaloes

What up Puffs! My names ACE. Welcome to the Pac. When I think Buffaloes I think Kordell to Westbrook - best play ever. I have always loved your black home football uni's and am a huge supporter of the progressive city that Boulder has become. It's the new Silicon Valley for startup internet sites and venture capitalists. Your cannabis laws are second only to California but your doing everything you can to catch up. You'll be right at home at PGU. Whats PGU? www.pointguardu.com

One of your admins has been posting on our today and we wanted to extend a welcome here as well. We look forward to many years of good **** talking between the sites but we can both agree, **** NEBRASKA.

Our site is free and we have some of the most informed posters of any PAC-12 site bar none. If you have any questions please feel free to ask them on our forum and I am sure one of posters will be able to answer them. We have some really good topics on expansion.

We would also like to setup a link exchange so someone please message me about that. Also feel free to post your site on ours anytime. We get a good amount of traffic and are pretty laid back.

I ****in hate rivals. I dont like fans paying for information. Just thought I would mention that.

Once again welcome to the PAC-12. I was in Maui last year and saw UA/Colorado. We had media credentials and our photographer took some great shots. Here ya go.

Okay, you started out by calling us Puffs. CSU and nebraska fans do that pejoratively. It didn't seem likely that you were taking the flattering approach there--maybe a good start (if that's what you desire) is to refer to a teams' mascot by its accepted name. Not being uptight here, but it might eliminate misunderstandings in the future. I apologize for missing your friendly approach.

You then go on to say nice things.

And then you reference your site. That's touchy around here; generally referencing another site on your first visit is a sign of spam. If yours was a genuine exchange, fine. But when your site gets spammed, how does it look?

So I described my confusion (see the post quoted below): talking ****? Being nice? Spamming? I genuinely didn't know.

I'm confused. Are you talking trash, being nice or just spamming? Get back to me on that Ace. Thanks in advance.

called u puffs because your known for being stoners in boulder. Next when your guy came around to our site we didnt accuse him of spamming though your site is in his signature. We just welcomed him and didnt act like ******s and accuse him of spamming. Didnt I say mention your site anytime and we would like to exchange links???? Simply a welcome post and trying to help both our sites.

Wow, based on your total drama queen reaction, I guess we can eliminate number two (being nice) from my list. Also, you claim not to have been talking smack, so I process of elimination says...

are you retarded? I didnt talk **** at all in my initial post. I complimented your city and marijuana laws and made a humorous reference (puffs) because Boulder is a very pot friendly city. Are you people really this anal? Did we accuse you of spamming. No. Who the **** cares. We dont get gay about that kinda ****.

That's the spirit of conference friendship we hoped to foster with our Pac brothers and sisters! Also, I'd imagine approximately 1/10th of our posters here are gay, I suspect the same for your site. Just something to think about when you accuse us of alienating you.

When you say you look forward to many good years of talking **** between our sites, you don't really mean it do you? You seem a little sensitive for that. Or maybe just the opposite and you're anxious to get an early start--I'm experiencing as much difficulty reading you as I did on your introductory post.

Anyway, I'm off to chat with our new Sun Devil friends in Tempe. That's a nice town! Nice folks too!

Stay Cool Forever, Ace!

Last edited by a moderator:
are you retarded? I didnt talk **** at all in my initial post. I complimented your city and marijuana laws and made a humorous reference (puffs) because Boulder is a very pot friendly city. Are you people really this anal? Did we accuse you of spamming. No. Who the **** cares. We dont get gay about that kinda ****.

ACE, mellow out, there is a pretty high level of **** shoveling that goes on here, don't take it too seriously. We're thrilled to be on the Pac 10. Peace.

has anyone ever met someone who calls himself "ace" that wasn't a gold-chains, ill-fitting shirt open to expose a forest of chest hair, hair-sprayed pompadour, corvette driving, dude with a jersey type accent?

it seems strangely inconsistent with a baked desert dweller. this whole new p12 ecosystem will take us some learnin'...

has anyone ever met someone who calls himself "ace" that wasn't a gold-chains, ill-fitting shirt open to expose a forest of chest hair, hair-sprayed pompadour, corvette driving, dude with a jersey type accent?

it seems strangely inconsistent with a baked desert dweller. this whole new p12 ecosystem will take us some learnin'...

ACE is clearly a jolly man...perhaps the jolliest of them all.

in fact...when ACE makes an appearance in the MUSS (whatever the **** that is) i bet all the other jolly men of utah point to ACE and say, "there goes a jolly man. i wish i could be as jolly as ACE!!"

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

edit....my bad. ACE is not from utah, and is therefore only partially jolly.

carry on...

Last edited:
ACE is clearly a jolly man...perhaps the jolliest of them all.

in fact...when ACE makes an appearance in the MUSS (whatever the **** that is) i bet all the other jolly men of utah point to ACE and say, "there goes a jolly man. i wish i could be as jolly as ACE!!"

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

edit....my bad. ACE is not from utah, and is therefore only partially jolly.

carry on...

Don't let his Arizona roots fool you. Ace is a jolly mother****er.

Shut up ****. (c-u-n-t). If you don't understand which posters are serious and which are joking and you have as thin of skin as you have just shown, lurk more. Get your **** together clowndick.

Dude...your a little *itch...give the guy a chance to work his way in.....

Dude...your a little *itch...give the guy a chance to work his way in.....

Work his way in by stating how much fun our **** talk will be for years? By calling one of our members "retarded"? By being overall insulting straight out of the gate? How much of a chance do we give him to "work his way in".

I for one assure you that--if nothing else--Ace has "worked his way into" my heart. I love that goofy bastard, and I'm not afraid to say it.

ACE, easy bro, "Puffaloes" sounds like an insult, no matter how you justify it. I'm a fellow UA alum (and CU alum), but I hope CU whomps your ass on a yearly basis. Oh yeah, nice job by the students rushing the field last year against Oregon. I was at the game and embarrassed for you.

Correct on the "Puffaloes" Could also imply Cream PUFFS.

Work his way in by stating how much fun our **** talk will be for years? By calling one of our members "retarded"? By being overall insulting straight out of the gate? How much of a chance do we give him to "work his way in".

I for one assure you that--if nothing else--Ace has "worked his way into" my heart. I love that goofy bastard, and I'm not afraid to say it.

i think you guys should sit down and share a bowl and share your thoughts. and then go fly one of those fancy copters around. buzz a few chocolate shops. chuck a few waterballoons out of the side door at unsuspecting belgians in fancy shoes... you know, just have a grand old time...

Bro, look at his first post, he didn't warrant as much *hit as he got. I guess to some degree our reputation precedes us.

Bro, look at his first post, he didn't warrant as much *hit as he got. I guess to some degree our reputation precedes us.

305 posts and you've finally outed yourself as a closet sun devil fan. you knew, back in july 08, when you joined that someday CU would be in the p10 and then you'd take your revenge. slowly, you built up your cred as a legit Buff poster. but, inside, you seethed and waited for your moment of revenge. the ultimate "sleeper-troll"... you've now been activated by your pac 10 masters to wreak chaos on allbuffs.

very sneaky, man... very sneaky.

'09 is right i jumped on him to, I think this is all portland utes fault they came on and talked so much **** we got pissed at every new person coming by.

Bro! I did look at his first post. In fact I broke it down later in the thread.

Now. Look at my first post (#2 in this thread) and tell me that it warranted the response Ace gave it.

305 posts and you've finally outed yourself as a closet sun devil fan. you knew, back in july 08, when you joined that someday CU would be in the p10 and then you'd take your revenge. slowly, you built up your cred as a legit Buff poster. but, inside, you seethed and waited for your moment of revenge. the ultimate "sleeper-troll"... you've now been activated by your pac 10 masters to wreak chaos on allbuffs.

very sneaky, man... very sneaky.

the Sun Devils are ASU, Ace is from UofA. just sayin'

the Sun Devils are ASU, Ace is from UofA. just sayin'

So once we outed Superfan 09 as a Sun Devil mole, it seemed even more unlikely that he'd defend Ace. That shows exactly how sneaky he is!

Back