What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Welcome to the Pac-10 Puffaloes

305 posts and you've finally outed yourself as a closet sun devil fan. you knew, back in july 08, when you joined that someday CU would be in the p10 and then you'd take your revenge. slowly, you built up your cred as a legit Buff poster. but, inside, you seethed and waited for your moment of revenge. the ultimate "sleeper-troll"... you've now been activated by your pac 10 masters to wreak chaos on allbuffs.

very sneaky, man... very sneaky.

you got me....what can I say...I back the freaky little dude with a tiny mustache and pitch fork.

Good to see allbuffs getting into the groove again. This place is a lot more fun when everyone isn't hating on the hawk. We should be hating on people wearing red. It's what we do.

Anyone else see the irony of a fan from the last team to be invited to the PAC welcoming us? ****, we have a week on these newbs.

Anyone else see the irony of a fan from the last team to be invited to the PAC welcoming us? ****, we have a week on these newbs.

He's from Arizona. He represents the third to last team to be invited, but he's got a few decades on us.

Funny thread.

The "Puffs" controversy definitely points out that we get to go back to square one with all of the new schools that we will be facing regularly. It should be very educational learning all of the new insults and getting them back. Of course, we ill have to remember that we will be dealing with a whole new level of brains in this new conference - I expect much more wit and smarts in the insults coming our way since they aren't all a bunch of inbreds!

The only school I willhave a hard time insulting will be ASU. Kind of partial to seeing all of those hotties flashing the shocker symbol.

Welcome ACE and the rest of our new 12 back brethren. Now let's get it on!

first off the **** talking doesnt bother me, i run pgu and can talk it better than anyone.

Actually, I made it on our site so we dont censor words like **** and ****. I believe in free speech so I let the members use these words without the ***********.

So until you guys get rid of that censor you are not even in our class for the **** talking cuz i dont read ***********

So get progressive like boulder and get rid of the censor nonsense

The only word we censor is f@g because like this site we have a lot of f@ggots and it gets overused.

Well we are progressing nicely on the12pac.com and are thinking of using more than one site for each school cuz we noticed most of the schools sites suck compared to ours.

We write most of our news (for free). We interview recruits and give away more than ANY fan site on the net. We have given away over $100,000 in free stuff so far.

Trips to maui to see the cats, courtside seats in AZ, trips to vegas to see the cats, autographed memrobelia, bluray players, Ipods.

We even have our own Arizona fantasy pick em league where we all compete on teams all season long. The winning team this year gets IPAD's. Thats 8 ipads.

So thats just the tip of the iceberg on why no other free site from any school really can compete with us.

Plus the fact that I am a professional gambler in las vegas who supports the site 100% out of his pocket because I love the cats and this is how I show it.

I also throw big tailgate parties every year for pgu and basketball parties as well. All free food and drink for everyone. This year its in Vegas on Nov 27th for the Cats/Kansas game in las vegas. It will be at the palazzo @ lugasse's stadium and everyone on our site is invited. I am also extending an invitation to everyone here. Come on down, its all on me. I have made to so a lot of our members have met. Its jus more fun when you know people and they are not some anon internet guy. No site parties like PGU. We are pro marijuana and dont give a ****.

Westsiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide

Last edited:
first off the **** talking doesnt bother me, i run pgu and can talk it better than anyone.

Actually, I made it on our site so we dont censor words like **** and ****. I believe in free speech so I let the members use these words without the ***********.

So until you guys get rid of that censor you are not even in our class for the **** talking cuz i dont read ***********

The only word we censor is f@g because like this site we have a lot of f@ggots and it gets overused.

Well we are progressing nicely on the12pac.com and are thinking of using more than one site for each school cuz we noticed most of the schools sites suck compared to ours.

We write most of our news (for free). We interview recruits and give away more than ANY fan site on the net. We have given away over $100,000 in free stuff so far.

Trips to maui to see the cats, courtside seats in AZ, trips to vegas to see the cats, autographed memrobelia, bluray players, Ipods.

We even have our own Arizona fantasy pick em league where we all compete on teams all season long. The winning team this year gets IPAD's. Thats 8 ipads.

So thats just the tip of the iceberg on why no other free site from any school really can compete with us.

Plus the fact that I am a professional gambler in las vegas who supports the site 100% out of his pocket because I love the cats and this is how I show it.

**** talking >>>> censorship >>>> sexual orientation >>>>> websites >>>>> news >>>> free goodies >>>>>> icebergs >>>>> professional gambler >>> westsiiiiiiiiiiiide.

WTF are you talking about?

**** talking >>>> censorship >>>> sexual orientation >>>>> websites >>>>> news >>>> free goodies >>>>>> icebergs >>>>> professional gambler >>> westsiiiiiiiiiiiide.

WTF are you talking about?

dont be a ********** or Ill ********* and ********. You *******'n ***********

so ghey

turn the ghey censor off

watch the "gay" slurs... violation of our tos...

mildcat, sun devil, whatever...

let me test out the hate:

DIE KITTY DIE!!!

hmmm... it doesn't have the ring of "die fusker die!" but i think i'll get used to it.

Very noice!! Checked out your site just a little bit this morning. Like your style. Unfortunately, we don't have a sugar daddy around here (we started with one, but I think he ran out of sugar... :sad1:) so we have to use some memberships and ads to support the place. And the ads forced the addition of the filters (and the tragic prohibition against posting nudity.... :cry:). One place we might have you beat, though. We don't filter "f@ggots". We just don't use it. It's offensive. We like to **** around a lot around here, but that falls somewhere on the wrong side of the line...

I'm really loving the Pac-12 net idea. The searches we've done before made us realize just how hard it is to find good sites like this.... most of the fan sites out there suck ass. I did notice a couple of your people came up with sites like Ralphie Report and Addicted to Quack. Good sites, but they're part of the SB Nation blog group and I'm not sure how much freedom those sites will have to do the kind of linkbacks you're thinking about. Just a thought.

i really like this site. You guys arent all full of urself and can take as well as u receive. But playing nebraska in football will do that. Man they kicked our ass.

i really like this site. You guys arent all full of urself and can take as well as u receive. But playing nebraska in football will do that. Man they kicked our ass.

Yeah, it sucked. Ummmmm, how's your record with the Sun Devils looking?

I can't tell how pissed off I was at you guys that day..... I was really hoping for better. :bang:

At least it was better than the time you were ranked (#1? Top 5?) and got punked down there by CSU. God that sucked....

You have no idea how big an Arizona fan I was that evening....

Dude...your a little *itch...give the guy a chance to work his way in.....

I was the first person to look past his first post, rep him, and give him a little note on what to expect around here. He seems now to have worked his way in just fine and is able to handle a little ****storm. I'm sorry you can't.

i think we can do handstands and somersaults. i hope thats how u spell somersault.

dude that is not gymnastics, you are thinking about your football team. Wait until they learn how to pass ball.

Back