1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well, I guess we have to look at the bright side..

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by JimmyBuff, Sep 15, 2007.

1. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

WE play Miami of Ohio next week... :smile2: We might get in the endzone a few times..

2. Liver

Liver modded mod Club Member Junta Member

unfortunately, it might be a harder game than we'd hope. but, CU should win. 2-2 headed into the b12 with this schedule and our youth is about as good as a reasonable person could hope for.

i am still really bummed. watching fsu win this game with less "want-to" and inferior execution just proves the point. we need athletes to win.

3. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

Actually, I think if we had a decent OL that could run block we would be half-way decent.. Its tough to play perfect and win games like this when we are -27 yards rushing or whatever it was.. Games are won in the trenches..

Even though we aren't very deep, I've been impressed by our DL... Hypo is a really good player.. Best DL since Brayton and I think he might be better than him.