What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Well, stepping back from the ledge...

Darth Snow

Hawaiian Buffalo
Club Member
Junta Member
2d half we outscored them 14-3. The offense got BETTER throughout the game, which is something that never happened under helfy. The defense went from being dominated to really closing them down, and gave our O every chance to get back in the game. That Goal line stand really impressed me, it was a changed defense. Hope that continues.

However, it looks like we are gonna really miss Mahnke... Polk just didn't look like he knew what he was doing and got burned bad. Perkins looked solid.

The team got progressively better throughout the entire game. Hopefully taht progression continues. All of our worst nightmares came true, but the season isn't over and Kiesau got better as the game went on at playcalling once he figured out what we could and couldn't do. He was an abortion in the first half, and was really predictable when he used DS (Screen pass, what, 3 straight times with DS in?)... but he got better. Not perfect, or even good, but better.

Basically, there was progression throughout the game. Let's hope it continues. I am still very OFF the Hawk Bandwagon. He came in woefully underprepared for this game, and played some woefully undertalented players simply because they worked harder in practice. Unacceptable.

As I've been saying to everyone: We didn't lose, we just ran out of time! Needless to say, the outcome of the Aggie game this year may end in a tie.

Back