1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by PacNWBuff, Apr 18, 2008.

1. PacNWBuff

PacNWBuff Member

I was able to hop a flight into Denver and am all set to head to the Spring Game tomorrow! Kind of a random trip, but somehow I get to stay and work Monday and the whole thing is taken care of! I hear 77 and sunny? Could not have asked for a better day! Spring in Boulder has NO equal.

So what is everyone watching out for tomorrow? I'm going to be watching the o-line, the DB vs WR matchups, and after that, I'm going to sit back and enjoy probably one of the most amazing in stadium experiences in the country. There is no other stadium that emphasizes the surrounding area like Folsom does! Just heading in from DIA this afternoon made me want to move back even sooner!

Here is hoping for 30k tomorrow!

2. sweaty teets

sweaty teets Club Member Club Member

Hope to see you at a tailgate! Boulder was crazy today due to the weather, can only imagine what it will be like tomorroow.

3. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

It has been nice to be back in Colorado the last couple days. I'm going to be watching the safeties, wide receivers, and offensive line.

4. Daaah

Daaah Club Member Club Member

Someone please go to mountain sun's happy hour for me. I can't make it out for the spring game, but good lord i miss that place.

5. sweaty teets

sweaty teets Club Member Club Member

hippie.

El Gringo likes this.
  6. fcjack1

fcjack1 Member

It's good to see someone representing the NW there. Wish i could be there. Have'nt been home in a while. You guys and gals enjoy. I'm curious how Cody runs the spread.

7. Daaah

Daaah Club Member Club Member

Have you been? Wonderful beer for next to nothing and awesome burgers that you cannot go wrong with.

8. PacNWBuff

PacNWBuff Member

Big fan of the Sun! Great idea (and I'm not even a hippie). As far as tailgates, I thought they were not going to be any. I guess I was wrong? The plan is to get the traditional beer at the Sink (Buff Gold, which I think sucks), head down and watch the game, then skip happily up and down Pearl before getting drunk on a rooftop. I think it will be just me and buddy so if anyone sees a slightly chubby dude with a yellow CU shirt and black shorts and a black CU hat turned backwards don't be afraid to get drunk with him!

9. dio

dio Admin Club Member Junta Member

Ill be watching out for my young niece and nephew :smile:

If anyone sees a 3 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy in white buffs jerseys, walking with a younger guy with a terrible looking beard.... wearing a gold shirt and white and black buffs hat.... that's me :smile2: