What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Went to the game in Oregon

boy are we bad. I said J Webb was bad before the CSU game and got crap from a lot of folks on this board. Would you guys agree he is bad now :)

anyway, JE needs to go, the players gave up after the first 2 mins of the game! no excitement on the CU sideline, coaches arguing, JE looking lost on the sideline. Last time CU's opponent dropped 70 points on us, the HC was fired. not sure what we are waiting for but I think it's a conflict on interest thing going on.

not sure I can go to anymore games with this staff.

Stadium was nice :) though.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    171.7 KB · Views: 18
That's a great photo. That looks like a great atmosphere for college football. Stadium is not too big. Looks like the fans are close to the action--intimate and loud. Cloudy & cool football weather. Great stuff. I really want to go to Eugene to visit someday.

I agree - the stadium looks like a blast - too bad it is filled with Duck fans

Back