1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Went to the game in Oregon

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by AllStarBuffs, Oct 30, 2012.

1. AllStarBuffs

AllStarBuffs Well-Known Member

boy are we bad. I said J Webb was bad before the CSU game and got crap from a lot of folks on this board. Would you guys agree he is bad now :)

anyway, JE needs to go, the players gave up after the first 2 mins of the game! no excitement on the CU sideline, coaches arguing, JE looking lost on the sideline. Last time CU's opponent dropped 70 points on us, the HC was fired. not sure what we are waiting for but I think it's a conflict on interest thing going on.

not sure I can go to anymore games with this staff.

Stadium was nice :) though.

Attached Files:

2. Walter White

Walter White Member

That's a great photo. That looks like a great atmosphere for college football. Stadium is not too big. Looks like the fans are close to the action--intimate and loud. Cloudy & cool football weather. Great stuff. I really want to go to Eugene to visit someday.

3. dio

dio Admin Club Member Junta Member

I agree - the stadium looks like a blast - too bad it is filled with Duck fans