1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We're not 13th out of 12!

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by phatmack, Aug 29, 2011.

1. phatmack

phatmack Active Member

Ted Miller has us ranked 10th (that's right TENTH) in his just released Pac-12 Power Rankings... the media is starting to drink some of that super tasty kool-aid? I've not seen us ranked above 11th in the Pac-12 as of yet... can't wait to beat UH and move another slot up. I get his justification for not ranking us above Cal... maybe after we beat them we'll be North of 8th! ;) GO BUFFS! :nod:

http://espn.go.com/blog/pac12/post/_/id/24685/power-rankings-week-1

2. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

You're either first or you're last.

3. PhillyBuff

PhillyBuff Club Member Club Member

fify :thumbsup:

4. Burrito Palazzo

Burrito Palazzo huff my smug Club Member

Either way, I piss excellence.

5. Cyberbuff

Cyberbuff New Member

Well, if thinking we can finish 10th is "kool-aid" talk, then we are in bigger trouble than I thought!

6. phatmack

phatmack Active Member

I didn't say they bought in completely... but they're starting to give us more respect than saying that we're going to lose to WSU. That's all...

7. mdelpizzo_1

mdelpizzo_1 My Dixie Wrecked Club Member

These are just week 1 rankings, not end of the year. I would rather come from the bottom and surprise everyone as Coach Embree's Buffs smack them all in the mouth! Man I love game week!

I like Miller's take on all the teams and as said in another thread, he is a breath of fresh air with pretty good perspective of the whole league.

8. phatmack

phatmack Active Member

Seconded... I'm excited to have him blogging on us and the Pac12 in our inaugural season! He seems to have a good head on his shoulder... and I like the way he writes.