What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We're not 13th out of 12!

phatmack

Ted Miller has us ranked 10th (that's right TENTH) in his just released Pac-12 Power Rankings... the media is starting to drink some of that super tasty kool-aid? I've not seen us ranked above 11th in the Pac-12 as of yet... can't wait to beat UH and move another slot up. I get his justification for not ranking us above Cal... maybe after we beat them we'll be North of 8th! ;) GO BUFFS! :nod:

http://espn.go.com/blog/pac12/post/_/id/24685/power-rankings-week-1

Ted Miller has us ranked 10th (that's right TENTH) in his just released Pac-12 Power Rankings... the media is starting to drink some of that super tasty kool-aid? I've not seen us ranked above 11th in the Pac-12 as of yet... can't wait to beat UH and move another slot up. I get his justification for not ranking us above Cal... maybe after we beat them we'll be North of 8th! ;) GO BUFFS! :nod:

http://espn.go.com/blog/pac12/post/_/id/24685/power-rankings-week-1

Well, if thinking we can finish 10th is "kool-aid" talk, then we are in bigger trouble than I thought!

Well, if thinking we can finish 10th is "kool-aid" talk, then we are in bigger trouble than I thought!

I didn't say they bought in completely... but they're starting to give us more respect than saying that we're going to lose to WSU. That's all...

These are just week 1 rankings, not end of the year. I would rather come from the bottom and surprise everyone as Coach Embree's Buffs smack them all in the mouth! Man I love game week!

I like Miller's take on all the teams and as said in another thread, he is a breath of fresh air with pretty good perspective of the whole league.

These are just week 1 rankings, not end of the year. I would rather come from the bottom and surprise everyone as Coach Embree's Buffs smack them all in the mouth! Man I love game week!

I like Miller's take on all the teams and as said in another thread, he is a breath of fresh air with pretty good perspective of the whole league.

Seconded... I'm excited to have him blogging on us and the Pac12 in our inaugural season! He seems to have a good head on his shoulder... and I like the way he writes.

Back