What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WF v. FSU thread

They are going to be returning a lot of new guys for our game, right? I see them being better than the guys on the field right now (SCARY ****), but then I also see the penalties racking up even more than they are right now since they'll be rusty.

They are going to be returning a lot of new guys for our game, right? I see them being better than the guys on the field right now (SCARY ****), but then I also see the penalties racking up even more than they are right now since they'll be rusty.

:dito: Exactly what I was thinking. Those players will have to knock the cobwebs off, and may not be in top form. They should be good for at least a dozen penalties. I like our chances. Interesting to see what the line will be next week.

Man this is a sloppy game.

Last edited:
yea, definitely a sloppy game. FSU has more turnovers than points, and everyone has mentioned the penalties. Wake must be kicking themselves, they could up like 24-3 right now.

I'd be surprised if Richardson wasn't the FSU starting QB next week.

When was the last time we went undefeated in non-conf play?

Another pick...Oh my lord this is a terrible game. There is no way they can play this badly against the Buffs (but here's hoping).

OK...they are trying to lose the game so they lull us into a false sense of security. Can they bench 2 QB's in the same game?

If they wanted to burn E.J. Manuel's RS they could. But i doubt they will.

The other option is bringing back good old Drew Weatherford.

If they wanted to burn E.J. Manuel's RS they could. But i doubt they will.

The other option is bringing back good old Drew Weatherford.

Sure makes you wonder how bad Weatherford has gotten if these 2 are getting reps ahead of him.

Man, they just mentioned Colorado coming to play in Jax, and said CU wont be an easy contest the way the Buffs are playing. Man their QB cant throw worth a $h!+.

Last edited:
I have a great feeling about next week. This was an ugly game. FSU won't be ranked anymore, but who cares. I smell 4-0.

This is going to be our first road game with an offense that has had way too many false starts. Hopefully the crowd doesn't show up for that game.

Either way our chances are looking really, really good given the quality of play on their side of the ball.

WOW FSU has a terrible offense but there's no way we force 7 turnovers next week. And FSU will only play better, since they can't play any worse. Either way i like our chances more after watching the game. FSU looked demoralized

FSU was awful on offense.. I was mostly watching the Auburn/LSU game but everytime I switched over it was a turnover by a FSU QB or a fumble, etc.

Impressed by their defensive pressure but you can scheme them to get guys open since they only play man defense.. Confident going into this game..

Snark post of the future: CU is 4-0 and they still haven't played anybody.

Back