1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What a fantastic day.

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by sackman, Nov 12, 2011.

1. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

The tailgate was epic. Tons of people. We were one of only a very few people who were still putting on a real tailgate. Most folks were just hanging out in their cars. Posers. My buddy's van served pretty well as a wind break (heh - it "broke wind" hehehehehe), and the turnout was terrific. In the end, I don't think too many people were really all that upset by the weather.
    Then the game - AWESOME. I gotta tell you, Buffs football is like a drug. They've been terrible to us all year long and then that?!? Maybe there's hope for this team after all.
    Victory beer was delicious. I'm sorry the season has to end. Today was all kinds of fantastic.

Thanks to everybody who made the tailgates so much fun this year. We'll see if we can't kick it up another notch or two next year.

4DemBuffs and Jens1893 like this.
  2. AustinBear

AustinBear New Member

Congratulation for the first PAC-12 win from a golden bear!
    I like Buff except when playing with bears.

Jens1893 likes this.
  3. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

You gonna hire live music or something? Only thing that could make the tailgate better would be to have one of those tv set ups! :lol:

Thanks for one hell of a year Sacky. Sorry I missed victory beer.

4. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

Stopping by the Sackygate has become a tradition. At least for me! :lol:

Thank you Sackman!