1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What a Game...Buffs vs SC (WBB)

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by Idot Buff, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

Actually exciting on Gamecast....

68-67 CU, :04 left

2. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

Buffs win....and just noticed, wrong forum...sorry (mods, a little help?)

3. CVilleBuff

CVilleBuff Club Member Club Member

Sweet! Nice to get revenge on USC after they ended our season last year

4. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

That's a great win for the Buffs.

Just checked out the box score. USC was on fire from 3pt range (45.5%). We won this by winning the rebounding, turnover and free throw battles. Good sign that we can get out-shot and pull out a win.

B Wilson with 21 points, Chucky with 19 and Reese with 13.

15-4 (4-4).

5. BeBe

BeBe Club Member Club Member

But wtf was up with the radio coverage??????????? The WBB team just wins an exciting game; Mike Rice and Carol Callen are doing the post game show and say 'we'll be back after a break with more stats and will talk to B Wilson and Coach Lappe' then stupid 1190 goes to music at 9:00 and never goes back with the post game show! Isn't 1190 the CU station? Shouldn't finishing the coverage of the game have had priority over some music that could just as easily have been started 15 minutes or whatever later? Not cool!

6. buffgal

buffgal Club Member Club Member

As you know, BeBe, I watch/listen online from the snowy midwest. I did get to hear the interviews with Lappe and B-Wil. Modest kid. Great to see Jeffrey back to her regular self and what a night by B Wil. Very exciting game, but I wish this team would stop giving me heart attacks! :)

USC was hitting way over their season percentages from the field for the entire game according to Mike Rice and Carol Callan. I was so happy that Jeffrey swished those free throws and there was no OT.

Very happy and proud of this team. They play exciting games, but please let the winning margin be a little higher!