What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What a Game...Buffs vs SC (WBB)

Buffs win....and just noticed, wrong forum...sorry (mods, a little help?)

That's a great win for the Buffs.

Just checked out the box score. USC was on fire from 3pt range (45.5%). We won this by winning the rebounding, turnover and free throw battles. Good sign that we can get out-shot and pull out a win.

B Wilson with 21 points, Chucky with 19 and Reese with 13.

15-4 (4-4).

But wtf was up with the radio coverage??????????? The WBB team just wins an exciting game; Mike Rice and Carol Callen are doing the post game show and say 'we'll be back after a break with more stats and will talk to B Wilson and Coach Lappe' then stupid 1190 goes to music at 9:00 and never goes back with the post game show! Isn't 1190 the CU station? Shouldn't finishing the coverage of the game have had priority over some music that could just as easily have been started 15 minutes or whatever later? Not cool!

As you know, BeBe, I watch/listen online from the snowy midwest. I did get to hear the interviews with Lappe and B-Wil. Modest kid. Great to see Jeffrey back to her regular self and what a night by B Wil. Very exciting game, but I wish this team would stop giving me heart attacks! :)

USC was hitting way over their season percentages from the field for the entire game according to Mike Rice and Carol Callan. I was so happy that Jeffrey swished those free throws and there was no OT.

Very happy and proud of this team. They play exciting games, but please let the winning margin be a little higher!

Back