1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What a kick in the nuts....

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Buff fanatic, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Buff fanatic

Buff fanatic Well-Known Member

www.cubuffs.com front page has a pic from a press conference of Tyler and lil Hawk sitting next to each other with the headline "And the Quarterback Is....". Click on it and it's BG Brooks rambling for 2 minutes about what each brings to the table.:rolleyes:

2. FChairbanks

FChairbanks muthaka slayer Club Member

actually...i don't want to know who our starter will be until our first offensive series. because if i know, so does our competition.

so...i guess i will just have to be prepared to holler in support for either guy...

:gobuffs:

3. Buff fanatic

Buff fanatic Well-Known Member

You win, you always do (SNL reference). Yeah, Sunday I'll agree. Right now, Im refresing my computer every 5 seconds for anything CU related. I may need to see somebody.

4. zbuff

zbuff Club Member Club Member

Yeah, right, like beating CSU hinges on them knowing which guy is starting.:rolleyes:

5. FChairbanks

FChairbanks muthaka slayer Club Member

it doesn't hurt our chances when ANY or ALL of our opponents have to prepare for two different looks...they still have to play the game, dudehead...