1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What an unbelievable win!!!! I was wrong on Oregon

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by rialto, Mar 8, 2012.

1. rialto

rialto Member

We controlled the game, then lost it, then won it at the very end by out-toughing Oregon. Carlon Brown was absolutely sensational, as was Andre Roberson. I was amazed we shut down three great offensive players - Sims, Joseph and Singler. Tomlinson's D on the final shot by Joseph was superb. We were dominated on the Boards but won anyway. What a truly, truly great win. Best of the season because it was not in Boulder.

I still say Oregon is a very, very good team. I heard Coach Rohn say Oregon was good enough for a deep run in the NCAA tourney, but we ended those hopes. I ****ing hate Oregon, Altman and their mercenary approach to all sports. That makes the win even sweeter. Congrats Buff players and coaches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Highlander27

Highlander27 Well-Known Member

Oregon does have the scariest team in the Pac 12 IMO. Stanford matches up w/ us better, but Oregon can shoot the lights out of the gym if they are on. Tad had the defense dialed up and the team executed. It was fun to watch. Wish we would have handled our business and cruised down the stretch but it was great to see us battle adversity and eventually win.

I like our matchup w/ Cal tomorrow a lot.

3. Quattro

Quattro Banned BANNED Club Member

Uh what?

4. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

That's cool.

I thought that Oregon was the team to beat with how clutch they've been at the end of games. Great gameplan by Tad and staff tonight. We made them play their offense in the mid-range by forcing them to penetrate. That's not what they like to do and they struggled. Brilliant execution by our squad.

Altman's going to have a hell of a job in front of him replacing Joseph, Sim and Ashaolu next year. Not having Joseph and Sim shooting 45% from 3 is going to make things very difficult for them.

Oh well. Enough about Oregon. Hope they flame out in the NIT.

5. Daaah

Daaah Club Member Club Member

Yeah. **** them.

Next up, Cal.

6. Goose

Goose Hoops Moderator Club Member Junta Member

He's saying that Stanford kicks our ass due to match-ups. Not sure why you're confused by that.

7. Quattro

Quattro Banned BANNED Club Member

Read it differently.