Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by UOblitzkrieg, Sep 30, 2013.
Nebraska, Nebraska, Nebraska, Nebraska and Nebraska.
I've lost my love to hate teams, but I root against Notre Dame, Nebraska and the SEC.
Not much love for Nebraska around here. They must be real douches.
Nebraska, Notre dame, ohio state, texas and worst fan base of all csu.
Nebraska - because they have the greatest fans in the world. Just ask them. Complete douche bag fan base. Hard to believe actually.
Then it drops way down for me to probably:
CSU - the drunk ones
The SEC fans I know are loyal and knowledgeable. Not the idots on the main board.
Duck fans are annoying when they are either newbies (follow the winner) or unrealistic in their appraisal of what cheating and Nike $$'s have done to establish them. I've yet to meet a Duck who has a realistic view of their program's rise. (See Okie State)
Notre Dame and most of the SEC, depending on the week.
Fanbases? Oh this is easy.
LSU (for putting the gratuitous -eaux suffix on random ****)
Honorable mention: Miami, because when have you met an actual Canes fan? Biggest bandwagon in college sports. Yes, you in the 1993 U Starter jacket. You're a "bad boy."
Can't say no to a top five list! (ala High Fidelity)
If there was halfway decent team in the boston area I might add them to the list because boston fans are ridiculous.
For some reason I don't mind Oregon, Texas, Alabama or LSU. They are just solid programs and always seem to have a "whole team" type of approach that I respect.
aNUs Butthuskers...keep coming back to boulder even after pushing their grandma down stadium stairs
UT Whorns...but, but, but they are Texas. Conference killers.
Bailer...Regent Buddy Jones writes legislature to explain baptist university superiority over dear ol CU.
Notre Lame...Pre season top 25 ranking every year is as imaginary as Lennay Kekua
Pedo State...too rapey
BYU....that deadspin article a few years ago kind of did it for me. I know players have the choice to go there, but everything about the school sucks. Their fans are no better either. Thankfully for the safety of everyone, most of them don't even drink.
SEC fans know alot about their teams, yet it's somewhat disturbing how serious many of them are about a school they have never attended.
Any fanbase that has an unrealistic, lofty view of themselves. Classic example is Clemson. They won one national championship thirty years ago. Their fans view themselves on the same level as Notre Dame, Michigan, USC. Maybe when we start winning again, we'll be the same way. For now, there's, at least, a hefty dose of reality on this board.
4. KJSU- they keyed my car in Manhattan
5. University of Northen AZ -My oldest's scum bag x-boyfriend attends there
nebraska and Baylor (**** Baylor). I find if I add more teams to the list, it only dilutes my hate for those schools and their fanbases.
3. the ohio state
4. oregon (recent and moving up the latter fast)
5. notre dame
(I know it's 7 but haters gotta hate...)
The shameless self-fellating of each one of these programs combined with the fawning of the media about them makes me want them to lose badly every week.
Honorable mention: Lammies for one weekend every year.
Well clearly as everyone else I gotta go Nebraska #1.
2) CSU- mainly cause drunk ass CSU fans trying to get over their inferiority complex are insanely frustrating.
3) Miami- Scum bags..... See Folsom Brawl in 90's for more on that
4) OU- Stoops runnng up scores in in Folsom for years pissed me off
5) Mizzou- Anyone else recall onside kicks at Folsom when we were down by 40 something??? Or the master douchebag himself Chase Daniel flipping off the crowd for booing their touchdown THROW when they were up 40+ points.
Ohio state has dropped off my list..... I used to hate them more than anything cause of Tressel and his ***** vests and the fact every fan and player says THE Ohio State. But when I went there a few years ago when CU played they were actually great fans and very hospitable.
Watching the replay of SC-ASU right now. Huge smile watching ASU hang 60+ on the Spoiled Children.
Cornsuckers, Domers, Bama, Bailer, Miami
always a good day when these dooshes lose.
Not enough hate for Baylor in this thread.
1. The Hucksters
2. Dam Dame
4. Ohio State Buttflies
4. Boise State/Kansas State, they take the student out of student athlete then pound their chests when they win.
5. Ohio State
I don't get the hate for Ohio St. I mean sure hate them, but top 5?
Lots of buckeyes in Colorado. They are Nub lite. (white trash who loves their team but moved to a much better state ASAP.)
The Nutered Dame
Boise/Syracuse (keep your lousy talk show putzes on your coast)
2) Notre Shame
3) Alabama - Sabin is the Devil
5) Blohio State
Texass - they are Texas ya know
ASU - after attending games recently in Tempe I must say their fans are real assholes
1. Nebraska - the 'greatest fans in the world' my ass. Bucktoothed sister-****ers. Made-up tales of mistreatment at Folsom from people who've never been there.
2. CSU - it's sad that they would be this far up my list, but I'm surrounded by them, and the fact that everything for them goes back to how they hate CU annoys the **** out of me.
3. Baylor - for reasons stated above. If that entire school got swallowed up in a sinkhole, the world would be a better place.
4. Oregon - I've never met an Oregon fan that actually went to school there. Or is over the age of 25.
5. Miami - the only game I've ever wanted Miami to win was the 2002 Rose Bowl, and it still made me feel a little dirty
An example of the reason I hate CSU so much.
CSU fan goes on and on about how amazing the game against Alabama was. I say, didn't CSU lose by 25 points? CSU fan replies, I'd like to see CU do better.
WTF does CU have to do with it?
For CSU fan, CU has to do with everything.
2) Ohio State - whole family is UM people, it just rubs off I guess.
3) Washington - our histories are so similar it's striking. But when we joined the Pac they were the most verbal on the blogs that I read about how we didn't belong, and that we sucked... Amazing how quickly they forgot 1-11. (our own Desert Dawg excluded, he is good people).
4) Mizzu - I will love watching them flail in the SEC for years to come.
5) Oregon - jealously mostly. But the newer fans don't remember CU being good, so they are annoying. The older fans remember the ducks sucking, so they seem cool.
honorable mention - Bailir, CSU (just don't care that much when we beat them like we should), Notre Dame (they don't piss me off as much as they used too).
Separate names with a comma.