What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What are the top 5 college football teams/schools/fanbases you most love to hate?

1. Bailor
-**** everything Bailor

2. Nebraska
-Doesn't need much explaining

3. CSU
-Much worse than NUb fans IMO. Just a annoying ass fanbase as a whole

4. Washington
-Very similar history to us yet they act like they have USC history and forget that just five years ago they went winless

5. Miami
-Not sure I have ever met a Miami fan who isn't a complete tool/douchebag. Actually, I can count on one hand how many Miami fans I've met

1. Kneebraska - as previously stated by my Buff brethren.
2. Notre Dame - because even when they suck, they are still ranked. And Lou Holtz is still on television because he coached them many moons ago and he sucks.
3. Ohio State - my BiL went there and he is insufferable, as are most of the fans that I have met
4. CSU
5. Oregon - "new" success usually brings ignorance and bandwagon jumpers and their uniforms suck.

What are the top 5 college football teams/schools/fanbases you most love to h...

Nebraska
Bailer

Nebraska

I can't really gin up enough emotion for anybody else. CSU is only relevant two days a year. Hard to hate them. It's more like pity.

I don't hate Texas fans. I hate Texas. Most UT fans are kind of fun to hang with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

The unholy trinity (Fuskers, The Rudys, Bailer) plus Missouri. I hate Missouri so much.

CSWho doesn't even register with me outside of one week a year.

1. Bailor
-**** everything Bailor

2. Nebraska
-Doesn't need much explaining

3. CSU
-Much worse than NUb fans IMO. Just a annoying ass fanbase as a whole

4. Washington
-Very similar history to us yet they act like they have USC history and forget that just five years ago they went winless

5. Miami
-Not sure I have ever met a Miami fan who isn't a complete tool/douchebag. Actually, I can count on one hand how many Miami fans I've met

Tend to agree on Washington. Not a fan.

Virgina Tech - was in flight school in 1999 in VA, talk about assbags getting in your face about a team. Holy crap! Congrats on all the national championships
CSU - Their upity bull$hit drives me absolutely berzerker. Who the hell do they think they are?
Notre Dame - 'cause they're Notre Dame. Brady Quinn. 'nuff said.
Mizzou - My dad went there and for some reason I know in inordinate amount of Mizzou grads. I used to root for them until they got good for 2 years and Chase Daniel. Then they became ahole fans like VTech. I hope they never win an
SEC game.
Florida/Florida State - HATE! HATE! HATE!
_________
Second tier
- Nebraska - only because they aren't in our conf anymore
- Ohio State - worst megapower team ever. they get too much love
- Tennessee/Alabama/Auburn
- USC
- Georgia Tech - don't necessarily hate the team. hate the fans...UPI doesn't count for *****

Virginia Tech - was in flight school in 1999 in VA, talk about assbags getting in your face about a team. Holy crap! Congrats on all the national championships
CSU - Their upity bull$hit drives me absolutely berzerker. Who the hell do they think they are?
Notre Dame - 'cause they're Notre Dame. Brady Quinn. 'nuff said.
Mizzou - My dad went there and for some reason I know in inordinate amount of Mizzou grads. I used to root for them until they got good for 2 years and Chase Daniel. Then they became ahole fans like VTech. I hope they never win an
SEC game.
Florida/Florida State - HATE! HATE! HATE!
_________
Second tier
- Nebraska - only because they aren't in our conf anymore
- Ohio State - worst megapower team ever. they get too much love
- Tennessee/Alabama/Auburn
- USC
- Georgia Tech - don't necessarily hate the team. hate the fans...UPI doesn't count for *****

This man gets it, ladies and gentlemen. Rep. 1999 was the exact time VT actually started having fans. They were a fairly rare species until Vick. Now they're like cockroaches. And the stickers on their cars -- I think 2 or 3 is enough. Not 76.

UNL

Actually, I've always had a healthy disdain for Alabama and most SEC schools.

Notre Dame, Notre Dame, Notre Dame, Texas, and Alabama.

After Colorado jumped to the Pac-12 I figured the great hate of all things Nebraska would pretty much go away. You know, since Nebraska is irrelevant and all these days.

1. Notre Dame - they're just too storied and good to play your team, only USC is worthy to play them. 2.) Ohio State - arrogance, and I hate their stupid nuthead mascot. 3. USC - same reasons as Notre Dame. If they weren't forced by their location to play other PAC teams, they would turn their noses up and think they're too good. I also hate their fans, they seem to think that anyone who lives outside the LA stinkhole are hillbillies from Deliverance. Deliverance. 4. Alabama - their success is admirable but their fans are insufferable. They try to stifle any kind of free speech when it comes to other fans' views of their team. 5. Stanford - a recent and changeable team on the list. Must admit I don't like them only because I'm tired of picking up magazines at the beginning of every season and reading how they're going to 'dominate' the PAC 12.

Notre Dame, Notre Dame, Notre Dame, Texas, and Alabama.

After Colorado jumped to the Pac-12 I figured the great hate of all things Nebraska would pretty much go away. You know, since Nebraska is irrelevant and all these days.

As long as I have to drive through your ****ty state to get to the in-laws house, I'll hate all things Nebraska. Is there some sort of blip in the space-time continuum that causes time to actually slow to a crawl between where I-76 meets I-80 and the Missouri River? I swear I've spent years of my life watching the same lone tree pass my car window over and over. It's like the Twilight Zone in that hell hole.

Duck fans are annoying when they are either newbies (follow the winner) or unrealistic in their appraisal of what cheating and Nike $$'s have done to establish them. I've yet to meet a Duck who has a realistic view of their program's rise. (See Okie State)

Clearly you have an opinion about the rise of the University of Oregon football team, I'm curious what your opinion is in relation to the Lyle issue and the Nike money. I'm certainly not a "newbie" Duck fan. I've been a Duck fan since the Kamakazi Kids days (1970s bball teams coached by Dick Harter). That was at the same time Oregon football was pretty consistently in the BOTTOM 10 in the nation.

4. Oregon - I've never met an Oregon fan that actually went to school there. Or is over the age of 25.

Ok, lets talk, I'm retired, been a Duck fan since 1969 and have a couple degrees from the U of O. I've been through the bad and good times at Oregon.

I said nothing about the ducks. But you guys did blow it against the barn a couple of years ago.
Maybe, but lets look where the barn is now, and where Oregon is. The barn, along with all the stinking animal dookie inside it, has burned to the ground. When the SCAM-wagon rolled through town it ran over our team and yours too. Then it vanished into the wild blue yonder, along with their program. Their coach was fired 2 seasons after they won the NCG. They're clearly a joke while Oregon remains relevant long after they've dropped off the map.

Ok, lets talk, I'm retired, been a Duck fan since 1969 and have a couple degrees from the U of O. I've been through the bad and good times at Oregon.

It's like a company line you guys have going. Every Duck claims to be a fan since the days of like "Dizzy Dean" or something. You have a large bandwagon following right now. We know it. You know it. Just roll with it an accept it as a sign of your winning at any cost mentality. Methinks amongst the older Duck crowd of alums there's a fair share that were quite dormant in their fandom for many years until recent successes. That's perfectly natural, however annoying it is to this current crop of Buff fans here that stick it out through anything.

Last edited:
Back