What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What are they saying on the Shag?

Considering that Texas hit almost half of its 3 pointers while we shot just about our season average at 38% for the game and that we shot 20% below our season average from the free throw line while they had a normal day from the stripe... UT fans should be happy we didn't blow them out yesterday. Refs gave them even foul calls on the road, they got a lot of extra points from 3 to keep them in it, and we left about 7 points on the line.

Good stuff, love to see them getting all bent. Longhorngirl was taking some big time abuse...

Good stuff, love to see them getting all bent. Longhorngirl was taking some big time abuse...

seriously, and gate thinks shes got it bad here. You guys are touchy feely angels compared to what they do LHG over there :lol:

That victory was so sweet I had to read shaggy bevo one more time.

97 posters in the thread with 756 posts.

201 F-Bombs! Out-****ing-standing numbers that would only increase when counting WTFs and STFUs.
75 S**ts and 2 Craps. This is beyond what UT did in their pants. Sometimes paired with horse, bull, or dog.
20 counts of blasphemy. One priceless example involves being better than BYU.
17 Ass
13 Bitch
9 references to sucking or gargling some type of phallus. This is way down from these **** sucker's average.
7 threats to murder or kill, and 1 rape sighting
6 racist remarks, mostly about white guys.
4 endearing c**t, 3 twat and 2 pussy
4 douche & 3 cum dump
4 *** or ghey
2 crack smoking and 1 sweat relief of heroin.

It was one hell (5) of a night for those hippie hating horns.

Props for Vail, a company that has no qualms about advertising on this profanity filter free Texas message board.

Bwahahahaha. Suck a bag of dicks, Texas. Filthy hippies win.

Wow. Us and Texas combined to shoot 12 free throws in the first half, but then had a combined 54 in the second half. I dont even know how to explain that. No wonder the first half was so much faster then the second. I guess those refs have never heard of being consistent in how they call a game.

nothing is worse than the KSU game last year. EVER.

I remember getting home from that one and having my wife ask me if I went out afterward or it went into a couple overtimes.

That game took over 3 hours and the only reason KSU won was that at a certain point their bench was long enough to absorb all the foul calls and still play somewhat aggressively. That officiating crew should never work another game.

Back