What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What are you hoping for out of this weekend's CU camp?

I meant in general, not just from this camp. I know many kids are in a 'wait and see what this years team plays like' and that is why I am hoping for a bowl game. Might finish the year strong.

It's not easy getting blue chip's to Boulder for a camp right now. Why the satellite camps are so important

From phone

I meant in general, not just from this camp. I know many kids are in a 'wait and see what this years team plays like' and that is why I am hoping for a bowl game. Might finish the year strong.
Fair enough, but as others have said, camps in CA and TX and HI and whatever other state are going to have a lot more talent. We will need to show on the field this Fall that MM is making progress and that if a recruit comes here, he won't spend 4-5 years losing. When we win 6 this fall (yup), recruiting will really pick up.

In retrospect, I was hoping for a bit more.
So other than Cote, what player(s) on that list would you like to have committed? Umu seems like he'll get an offer if he keeps improving (apparently his HS coach sucked?). Just looking at the list from that camp no one other than Cote stands out to me, I guess you could add Bowers to that. It's good to get the in-state guys in and develop a relationship, but it's a weak year in CO. Maybe Q will get an offer and they're just waiting to see how his senior year plays out? The TE committed to Utah right now looks good, so I guess him and Cote are the ones I would have liked to see commit but otherwise...meh.

Back