What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What are you looking for in the Spring Game this year?

Are you going to the Spring Game?

• Yes

Votes: 36 73.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 26.5%

• Total voters
I am looking for how the players grasp the play book. How they audible, shift in the formation. The sharpness in the execution. I am looking for creativity in the play calling, keep the defense guessing. I am looking for diversity, a healthy 60/40 split pass/run offense. I am looking for plays we didn't see last year.

You said we cant get a decent look from the D but you wanna see creative playcalling. We should just practice against air if thats the case. Defense isnt giving a look anyway lol. Geez, I really dont know what to say.

You said we cant get a decent look from the D but you wanna see creative playcalling. We should just practice against air if thats the case. Defense isnt giving a look anyway lol. Geez, I really dont know what to say.

You can still see creative play calling from an x and 0 view point.

Dude. This **** is ****ed up. Hey bigbang, you show up at sackygate, I will retrieve and open your first beer if you agree to a 5 minute conversation with me.

There will be a stampede on Pearl Street at 7pm friday 4/13. This will be similar to the ones during the fall.

Gameday I am only aware of the band marching over to folsom sometime before the game and then playing with kickoff at 5pm

i am looking for how the players grasp the play book. How they audible, shift in the formation. The sharpness in the execution. I am looking for creativity in the play calling, keep the defense guessing. I am looking for diversity, a healthy 60/40 split pass/run offense. I am looking for plays we didn't see last year.

wtf

What I am looking for ... ?

I am looking for a miracle at QB position.

I'd have to say most important is seeing if wood is ready to be the guy at qb. Also, the OL and the secondary.

I've long since learned to not put much stock in spring games, but it's great to see the guys out there and feeling like we're making progress towards the coming season.

Just to toss another one out there: Washington and his move to LB. The early, early word is he's looking pretty good.

Oh yeah...I'm hoping for > 20K CU fans.

There isn't the same level of promotion this year as we've seen in years past.

Between the basketball success and the closed fb practices, there just isn't a buzz around this event.

It sure would be nice to see the Buffs at or near the top of the conference in attendance.

Football wise I'm looking to see how the offense performs, particularly the running game. I'd like to see who is emerging as the go-to guy at running back. I'd also like to see how Wood is connecting with receivers not named Paul Richardson. We all know what he's capable of. I'd like to see some improvement from the other guys as well.

Mostly, I just want a nice, warm day with some good brews and a bunch of friends to talk to and make bold, crazy predictions about the upcoming year.

Closing practices has definitely eliminated a lot of excitement leading up to the Spring Game (along with a limited roster).

Back