What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What CO kids can we get to take Officials to CU.

BigCate

I assume we'll get......
Clay Norgard
Tyler Henington
Zech Green

On Official Visits after the season

any chance we get other CO kids to come here for an official visit. I feel if we get a kid to spend a couple nights and see the finest of boulder we can sign most of them.

Do you guys think we can we get any of these kids to take an official visit to CU even though most of them are commited.
Shane Callahan
Paul Thurston
Evan Baylis
Alex Kozan

Callahan seems pretty set on Auburn. No show at the RMS and any other CU event

We will get some CO. kids to come visit and I think we have a 50/50 shot of flipping 1 of them. Ultimately kids want to play football and when Embree can show them a flashy opportunity to start very early in their career that will intrigue some of them. I think our best chance is still flipping Thurston or landing Kozan.

Callahan seems pretty set on Auburn. No show at the RMS and any other CU event

Come to think about it ROT is not a major need this cyle

Depth for Spring ball next year.

RT- Harris(SO), Daniewitz(JR), Mustoe(FR)
ROG- Crabb(RFR), Cotner(RFR)
C- Munyer(RFR), Handler(RFR)
LOG- Asiata(FR), Daniewitz(JR)
LT- Bakhtiari(SO), Daniewitz(JR), Lewis(FR)

OG should be the number one priority, atleast 3 signings there needed int this cycle, the backups at Guards are not that good. EB and Cabral should be deployed for Kozan.

Come to think about it ROT is not a major need this cyle

Depth for Spring ball next year.

RT- Harris(SO), Daniewitz(JR), Mustoe(FR)
ROG- Crabb(RFR), Cotner(RFR)
C- Munyer(RFR), Handler(RFR)
LOG- Asiata(FR), Daniewitz(JR)
LT- Bakhtiari(SO), Daniewitz(JR), Lewis(FR)

OG should be the number one priority, atleast 3 signings there needed int this cycle, the backups at Guards are not that good. EB and Cabral should be deployed for Kozan.
I knew I could trust you to find out that this was actuallly good for us.

Every single OL position is a need, every single cycle. Ok, that may be a bit far, but seriously, you need to stock your OL every single cycle.

I knew I could trust you to find out that this was actuallly good for us.

Every single OL position is a need, every single cycle. Ok, that may be a bit far, but seriously, you need to stock your OL every single cycle.

You are right, But we need OG more this cycle. We can survive one cycle without taking a OT. Mustoe and Lewis have 4 years of eligibility. Harris and Bakthiari have another 2 to go.

Nembot moved to Tackle too, so I actually agree with bigbang on this one. We need some mauling interior guys this cycle.

We need to focus on the interior, but we need to heavily recruit any quality o-lineman that are remotely interested in CU. Guys get hurt, guys transfer, we're getting killed on the O-line as it is.

Harris, Crabb, Munyer do not impress me as a strong Right side of the line. We need competition there. I also am not a big fan of starting a bunch of youngsters on the line. I understand we need to currently do this but in the future I would like to see SR's and JR's starting on the line. So I pretty much agree with HouBuff who said you have to try and add the best OL you can get every cycle. You can never have enough big nasty's.

Harris, Crabb, Munyer do not impress me as a strong Right side of the line. We need competition there. I also am not a big fan of starting a bunch of youngsters on the line. I understand we need to currently do this but in the future I would like to see SR's and JR's starting on the line. So I pretty much agree with HouBuff who said you have to try and add the best OL you can get every cycle. You can never have enough big nasty's.

I think Harris was doing fine before he got injured. All three are young, but especially so for Crabb and Munyer. Way, way too early to say these guys are unimpressive.

Back