What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What college basketball team do you hate most?

Towards the end of the UNLV game last year, the baylor fans started chanting "big 12 rejects" that, and that **** canadian kid hitting all those threes (then sucking it up ever since) makes me hate them, but kansas & duke are up there too.

would be awesome if we beat ku this march.....

Not sure I understand all the UNC hate. Especially when Dookie pukes are just up the street.

Hate the "Entitled" : Duke, Kansas and Tarheels! (get every friggin' call!)

K-State lost its hate-luster when Martin and his merry band of NYC mercenaries moved on; as did G-Town since John Thompson retired.

ASU? = up and coming dirtbags.

Not sure I understand all the UNC hate. Especially when Dookie pukes are just up the street.

With me it's personal ... and goes way back to the 70's, long before I was a Buffs fan.

Their fanbase is the most arrogant and self-entitled in CBB ... much like Notre Dame fans are in CFB (who I also hate).

Reactions: aik
With me it's personal ... and goes way back to the 70's, long before I was a Buffs fan.

Their fanbase is the most arrogant and self-entitled in CBB ... much like Notre Dame fans are in CFB (who I also hate).

Oh, you couldn't get in. Now I get it. :smile2:
:smile2:

OOC:

1. KU (by far my #1 in either category)
2. Gonzaga
3. Baylor

In Conference:

1. Arizona
2. UCLA
3. USC

Hate: Baylor.
See us beat: Kansas

^^Agree^^

Want to smash Baylor multiple times in multiple sports. At the same time we do owe Kansas and I want us to be playing at the level they usually are at. If we are beating Kansas that means we are beating a team that is regularly a top 10 team. Baylor has had (bought) some good teams but they are far from elite.

Dean Smith for his 35 second clock legacy and Roy "Sanctimony" Williams, reasons enough!

I admit that Smith's "four corners" that led to the shot clock was the original impetus for my hatred of UNC. But in retrospect I think the shot clock would have inevitably come to be even without him ... and I can't really blame a coach for taking advantage of the rules as they existed at the time. But I also pounded the dashboard of my truck in glee while driving through Oklahoma in 1977 and listening to the NCAA Final when Smith went to it a little too early, and it backfired on him as Al Maguire's Marquette team took advantage of steals and the loss of UNC's momentum and beat those ****ers.

But UNC has earned my opprobrium for many other reasons through the years. Eric Montross was at least as much a pissy little schoolgirl as Laettner, who thought he was entitled to every benefit of the doubt on foul calls. And re CU ... did anyone here think we had a snowball's chance in hell of getting calls against the Heels in the 2nd round of the '97 tourney when Dean was going for the coaching wins record?

Last edited:
Oh, you couldn't get in. Now I get it. :smile2:
:smile2:

Sorry to disappoint ... but I never applied to UNC.

I did apply to UVA ... and got wait-listed. But I've gotten over that. :smile2:

I hate Gonzaga and UConn. Although I think my UConn hate will wain, with Calhoun gone. That guy was a douche.

UNC invented 5 on 8. Duke just adopted it. Hate Dean Smith. Hate Roy. Hate Ronald "Benedict" Curry. Hate the common breed of fan around here that's all VT football in fall, then jumps to UNC basketball in winter-March.

Reactions: aik
i hate everything about Ohio State and Alabama. Doesnt matter which sport. I love seeing the Buffs beat up Arizona just because they get so frustrated and keep pointing back to their illustrious history

I hate KU and their whiney crybaby fans. If I never have to see another KU fan crying about the terrible calls I will die a happy man. ( they whine when foul calls are 8-2 in their favor and they are up 20 points).

Baylor is new to the list but the hate runs deep.

I also hate every big 10 school except Wisconsin.

I hate KU and their whiney crybaby fans. If I never have to see another KU fan crying about the terrible calls I will die a happy man. ( they whine when foul calls are 8-2 in their favor and they are up 20 points).

Baylor is new to the list but the hate runs deep.

I also hate every big 10 school except Wisconsin.

Haha, when I was in Lawrence this year for CU/KU, some KU fan went ballistic about a questionable call. They were up 40.

Oregon. Best team that money can buy, isn't very good. It's the biggest collective group of bandwagon t-shirt fans outside of Texas.

Have mercy. All this Carolina hate!!?! Don't worry I won't take it personally. I'm tough. Besides I'm a Hawt blonde with a degree from UNC. I'm use to being envied....I mean hated. :lol:

Dukies are the worst. Kansas not far behind.

It's easy to root against coaches like Calhoun, Calipari, Pitino, Scott Drew etc.

I always root against Texas, Ohio St, Notre Dame, Nebraska etc in all sports.

I'm amazed this thread didn't just turn into an anti-Duke collection.

1) KU
2) KU

The best sporting even I've been to was CU 62-36. The second best moment I had at CU was when we finally beat KU I believe in '03. I hate KU. I hate their chant, I hate their mascot, I hate how they filled Coors Event Center every year, I hate how they hypocritically hate Duke, I hate their UNC ties (yet most KU fans hate UNC), I hate how they all flock to Colorado but talk **** about CU, I hate ole'Roy, I hate Mangino, but most of all, I hate how they almost always beat CU. Even when we played them tough, they would usually win. I would love to see CU just kill KU one day.

Have mercy. All this Carolina hate!!?! Don't worry I won't take it personally. I'm tough. Besides I'm a Hawt blonde with a degree from UNC. I'm use to being envied....I mean hated. :lol:

Useless without pics.*

* assuming you're a woman of course

Back