1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do we make of WVU?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Jens1893, Sep 7, 2008.

1. Jens1893

Jens1893 Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Didn´t get to see much of their game as I was too focused on ours ... lost to East Carolina by 3 TDs.

So what do we make of their team right now and what does this mean for their visit to Bouldaaaaaaaaaaaah in 1.5 weeks?

2. SBG

SBG Formerly known as EFNMB Club Member Junta Member

They are trying to make White become a passer first and runner a very distant second. Noel hardly had any touches and with him in his 2nd year there is really no excuse. He's damn good.

I think we see the old WVU at Folsom with White and Devine running more frequently.

3. canuck_buff

canuck_buff Active Member

WVU is gonna be pissed and it from my point of view is going to tell the tale on exactly how good our season will be.

4. Swish

Swish Half a bubble off Club Member

They are a good enough team that we won't beat them playing the way we did against EWU....jmho

5. broncos1

broncos1 Member

No doubt. I was at the Fiesta Bowl last year and I think the one thing that scares me is the speed of WVU. That is the problem I see with the matchup right now.

6. BeachBronco

BeachBronco Active Member

The great thing about this matchup though is that WVU cannot throw the football worth a darn and since we cannot get much pressure on the QB this is our advantage. WVU wants to run it and our rushing defense looks pretty good. From what little I saw of the game yesterday, if we can establish the run then I beleive that we have a very good shot of becoming 3-0.

7. PhillyBuff

PhillyBuff Club Member Club Member

I am a bit scared as well for them coming off a loss... either they throw the towel in..... of theycome after us by running 75% of the time using the option of White and Devine.

8. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

I like our time to prepare for them. I also like our chances in this game.

9. PhillyBuff

PhillyBuff Club Member Club Member

I am undecided yet....

I have a Buff fans that lives in my area and 2 close friends who went to WVU..... right now its a big party at my CU friends house.....

We need to take care of them..... run em out of Boulder!

10. MiamiBuffs

MiamiBuffs Wᴉɐɯᴉ qnɟɟs Club Member

They're gonna come in here mad. I wish they had not been embarrassed by East Carolina so we could have had a shot at that first win against them. Now they know whats wrong with their team. At least ECU showed us how to beat them and that WVU is beatable.

11. Daaah

Daaah Club Member Club Member

Yeah. You beat them by winning the lines of scrimmage and being physical. We'll need to be much, much, much better in that dept than we were against CSU or EWU.

12. broncos1

broncos1 Member

Hopefully 11 days is long enough to figure out what we are doing wrong on both lines.

13. Matt

Matt Nerd Drone Pilot Club Member

CU plays like they did yesterday we lose by 21.