1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does CU do now?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by buffsyko, Sep 7, 2009.

1. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

Well, very bad loss last night to say the least. After all the hype of our OL how can they play that badly? Our DB'S after all the hype played poorly. How does D.Scott get 1 carry? It is insane to see this and then we hear how csu played harder from cu players?

Hawk the entire game just stood there with his cool shades, didn't say anything, didn't try to fire up his team, nothing.

Now, cu has a short week and off to toledo where they have a good qb and wr's. Maybe cu will score more than 17 but with the way our DL and DB'S played, this could actually be another loss.

I was thinking 7-5 and 8-5 with a bowl win but after what I saw last night, this is going to be ugly. It's a shame hansen didn't get a chance.

The players say their sick of losing and it will be different, I want to believe but, our coaches aren't doing anything with the talent they do have.

This sucks

2. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

I think we'll beat Toledo.. Will it solve anything or make us feel better? Not really, but it will at least calm the flames for a week.

I would say this is probably the most upset the fan base/media has been at CU since Barnett's 2001 loss vs Fresno at home..

We'll see if Hawk can turn it around..

3. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

well.... at least Money can kick now right?

Agree completely, this looks like a disaster year.....

4. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

Fairchild and calhoun at air force get the most out of their players and they have improved their programs. What is the hold-up with CU? Either our coaches are awful or the talent we have is not even close to the hype.

Hawk is giving his one word "yep" and "nope" answers as usual. :rolleyes:

5. JimmyBuff

I think its a little bit of both..

6. DrunkPanda

DrunkPanda Active Member

what? wasn't one of the big reasons hawk was hired to build better public relations with the media? i see he's doing well on that front as well :rolleyes:

7. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

maybe we'll play eggtoss in shorts and shells at practice today.

8. JimmyBuff

well we played intramural football yesterday against CSU, so anything is possible. :lol:

9. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

We all show up at Folsom tomorrow and mix up a big, huge vat of cianide laced koolaid, and everyone takes a cup.

10. buffwings

buffwings Club Member Club Member

Yeah, Hawk drinks the first cup. Then we all dance and we pull out the champagne!!:lol:

11. buffwings

He's like a senile old fool, that is too stubborn and far gone to realize he's in the middle of a trainwreck.

12. 2HellNback

2HellNback Well-Known Member

He needs to make a statement and inform some of his assistant coaches that they no longer have a job title, because being fired requires you to actually coach your position, not just carry the title.

Bring some guys in to shake it up, the vanilla offense isn't getting us anywhere. Boise got to where they are because of their unconventional offense.

Maybe we should try and hire Chris Peterson, since he was obviously the mastermind behind that offense...

13. buffwings

dont know if Peterson would come to CU, we can only hope that he's tired of not getting a real shot at the MNC because he's in the WAC and hopes that at CU, since he'll be in a BCS school in a top conference that he can come in and prove himself.