What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What does Tad do?

Ya... getting rid of instant replay would be stupid. Now... getting rid of crappy refs, that would be smart

Andy Katz reports that the Ref's monitor was standard def, not HD. :facepalm:

You would think such a prestigious basketball program would have HD monitors. What a ****ing joke and disgrace.

Has nothing to do with Arizona. Apparently that's common everywhere. They don't bust out the HD until the tourneys because of the cable length required.

If we lost this game because the refs had SD monitors I am going to freak. They could have turned around and played it on the ****ing HD Jumbotron and gotten the damn call right. This loss burns. Bad. I can't imagine how much its eating at Tad and if we have any leadership on this team they are going to get these guys fired up to play every single night. I hope they let this light a fire under their ass and become a force in the west instead of letting it destroy them. Time will tell.

Andy Katz reports that the Ref's monitor was standard def, not HD. :facepalm:

a6eb6262eca5267eb7449387da9f3fab.gif

Has nothing to do with Arizona. Apparently that's common everywhere. They don't bust out the HD until the tourneys because of the cable length required.

Not the way I understood that. Schools can choose to use HD monitors internally, but theres another cost to that. In addition, the officials would have been allowed to use the ESPN feeds (which were in HD) but chose not to do so.

I hope Tad orders some bath salt off the internet and keeps them in his pocket in case this situation happens again.

Tad shouldn't do anything but be Tad - which he's already doing. If anybody does anything (if there is anything to be done) it should be the AD working with the Pac 12 to make sure there is a clarification of how a review is made that changes the outcome of a game. Can the school on the loosing end have the final shot reviewed at the conference level? If there isn't conclusive proof on tape that the call was incorrect can the officials overturn themselves? At the very least there needs to be clarification.

What concerns me is that the team will let the call/loss get to them in some way or an other. They need to be ready to go Sunday night. And when they are playing the UCLAs, etc., they can't press too much knowing the game might be close at the end, etc.

Back