What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What does this class tell us so far?

Only stupid people sign for those things.

Yeah! That is why I put it out there. You seem to think 46 cents for an email is a big deal.

Mine are worth a buck fifty easy and if you get one from junk, you get puppy bones. Well, the ones he didn't eat. Which isn't much. Mostly ankle bones.

Yeah! That is why I put it out there. You seem to think 46 cents for an email is a big deal.

Mine are worth a buck fifty easy and if you get one from junk, you get puppy bones. Well, the ones he didn't eat. Which isn't much. Mostly ankle bones.
The Nigerian Prince told me that he'd pay my email postage as long as I could come up with enough to cover the wealth transfer fee. I'm gonna be rich! Do you want to fly me to San Francisco so I can get some bread. The sourdough bread here just tastes funny.

The Nigerian Prince told me that he'd pay my email postage as long as I could come up with enough to cover the wealth transfer fee. I'm gonna be rich! Do you want to fly me to San Francisco so I can get some bread. The sourdough bread here just tastes funny.

I will fly you where ever you want. All you have to do is buy a ticket and get me on that flight segment. If it were up to me, I would do it in a second! I am a nice guy like that and here to help. However, I have no power here what so ever....

It's actually creepier that you know and/or have retained such knowledge.

I have retained that knowledge so that I don't post that pic and see CH at my doorstep. Dummy....

Last edited:
We need a a stud recruiter on staff. Fire a special teams coach that didn't deserve a DI BCS job and hire a someone who owns Texas.

Just shut up asshole. It's not anyone's fault on this site as to where we are right now. If you truly believe that you need to find a hole to go back to live in. You don't know ***** and the more you write, the more obvious it becomes. Doesn't it just suk to live in such a negative world? I don't know crap about evaluating recruits which is why I'm not a coach. If I was making $2 mil a year, I'd probably be an expert at my field...or unemployed. That's the world they live in. Results don't lie. If you don't like what we've become, either write a huge fukin check or as another poster wrote..stfu. I can't believe I went to school with such whiny ass losers as I see on this board. If your life sucks so bad as to write constant negative comments to make yourself feel better you need to visit a doctor. Most of us are here because we want to see what's going on and who are going to become Buffs. You don't have to be a sunshine pumper, just stop it with the never ending complaining about something NONE OF US ON THIS BOARD HAVE CAUSED.
You are the problem, not us. Do you think recruits and their families don't read this free board? I'd tell my kid to run as far as he could away from Colorado if I saw these horrible comments from "fans".

You probably think you mean well. It doesn't come off that way to anyone with an education.

:yeahthat: You just know that anybody who call himself, "Fatbuff" is gonna have self-image issue that carries over into everything he does or writes! Perfect example of the kind who'll slam recruits like Dotson and Rodrigeuez (because they didn't have any "big-time" offers when they committed) then freak out and go absolutely negative on the staff again, when offers from the big boys roll in to Buff-ID'ed recruits! There's no satisfying these band-wagon jumpers. They're in for the staff and team, only if it boosts their own sorely-lacking self-esteem.

Dotson and Rodriguez both had the most impressive offer lists of any of our commits. Does buffenuf even try to stay within the realm of reality at all?

Back