What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What? Fuskers had licensing agreement with Taylor Martinez' dad?

I guess it's really no different than KU giving Danny Manning's father a job as an "assistant coach (in charge of making sure his son goes to KU)"

I am aghast, what about the integrity of the student athlete?

OK, now that you have stopped laughing at that rank hypocrisy, the NCAA whores itself out regularly. That's why Auburn, U$C, OU can engage in out right paying of players and get a slap on the wrist, while some poor slob on the Slippery Rock FB staff makes one too many phone calls during recruiting season and Slippery Rock loses 15 scholly's the next year. It's all about money.....

Last edited:
"Say Whaaa"

24332-Jeremy_Bloom_Click-Clack.jpg

We had the conversation before. I don't think the Martinez thing was a big deal.

Back