What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What game do you want to win the most?

Texas. Upsetting a MNC contender at their house would be the turnaround that Hawk is looking for.

Texas, just so those arrogant CFB clowns at "Barking Carnival" blog would have a collective infarct!:wow:

I EXPECT wins against CSwho and kNU!:lol:

1) BCS Championship. Bonus if it's against some SEC school or USC or an Ohio State
2) B12 Championship
3) Texas
4) OSU
5) West Virginia
6) The home games
7) the rest

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing that got me through those dark post-Big XII-championship years under Barnett was the fact we beat NU a lot. I was almost willing to accept a losing schedule as long as we beat CSU and NU.

I gotta say, the thrill of victory over the corn is my favorite, BUT a W at Texas would be a big step up for this program...

Out of conference - WV. I expect to beat CSU. Plus it's no fun when they expect to get beat too. If they were trash talking like they have done in the past, then that would be a different story.

In conference - NU. Watching the hoards of kNU fans walking out of Folsom like whiny bitches is always the best part of the season.

For this season I will go with the WV game, big road game, and a win in WV can set the tone on how this team plays the rest of the season.......GO BUFFS!!!!!

UT for me.

That way when ****braska comes to town those pink shirts will be crapping in their panties waiting for the impending beat down. It'll be like a double coupon cuz not only will we win at UT but we'll scare those turds from Lincoln into submission. IMO.

Watching the hoards of kNU fans walking out of Folsom like whiny bitches is always the best part of the season.
...and yeah, we'll get that too!

I want to win the UT game more than anything as huge building block for this team but...

I don't want to lose those games we are supposed to win. Why does Kansas St. scare me? Because it is a game we should win and may wind up losing!

The easy answer is UT. But, seeing as nobody is expecting a win there, and a loss wouldn't tear my heart out and grind it into the pavement, I'll take Missouri. We owe those bastards for three years of epic beat-downs. I fully expect to beat NU and CSU, but I'm *hopeful* that we'll beat the tiggers.

NU hands down. I am taking the family back home (Lincoln) to see my :cry:parents over Thanksgiving. If we lose that will be a long miserable weekend. Because I am the prodigal son I would be forced to endure crap from the likes of Kamelface.:cry:

The one I want to win the most is NU, but the one I least want to lose is csewe. OK, so that's really one in the same, but to rephrase it, I get the most enjoyment out of beating the fuskers, but the one I hate to lose the most is the lammies. The csewe game is more of a relief to win.

The 6th. I dont care who it comes against, but I want to see at least a 6 in that first line of the W-L column.

Also, Nebraska

WVU. If we win that game, presumably we have won the 3 prior and we are looking forward to one heck of a season.

Call me crazy, but I feel like we should beat every team we play. Unfortunately, I don't think that attitude has been around this team since 94 though. I think it was stumbled upon in 2001 toward the last few games of the year, but that was it.

I think alot of the attitude of, "we can't compete because of our admission standards" and "we dont have the facilities that other schools have" goes a long way in taking us away from that "we will win every game attitude". There may be some truth to it, but we had it going at one time. No reason to venture into that territory again!

Toldeo

Short week, coming off an emotional rivalry game, Multi time zone travel, opponent returns a number of starters.

A win keeps the train rolling to winning season....a loss unwinds the team to 5-7/4-8 status.

Most important game of the season

Back