What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What game do you want to win the most?

The easy answer is UT. But, seeing as nobody is expecting a win there, and a loss wouldn't tear my heart out and grind it into the pavement, I'll take Missouri. We owe those bastards for three years of epic beat-downs. I fully expect to beat NU and CSU, but I'm *hopeful* that we'll beat the tiggers.

Sackman is to Mizzou what Mick Ronson is to the increasingly green tint of our gold helmets.

Score by Quarters 1 2 3 4 Score
----------------- -- -- -- -- -----
Colorado............ 0 0 0 0 - 0
Missouri............ 21 13 14 10 - 58

:sad2:

Oh yeah, well that last TD was a lucky 55yd run!:cool:

Seriously, I'm in the "the next game is the most important one" camp. My best rounds of golf are when I don't get ahead of myself and just play each shot as it comes. I think there is some wisdom in that, even for football teams. Did the 1990 team give up when they started 1-1-1?

Kansas. This is a must-win redemption game.

So sick of getting beat by Reesing. Just as we should never beat them in basketball, they should never beat us in football. Another loss to KU at home with the key weaknesses and lack of talent they have on that roster would make want to jump off one of the flatirons.

Florida in the NC game. I want to see tebow crying .

Will it be a real championship game or some BS BCS game? I would rather win te Big 12 championship game. At least that one is legit.

I really wish I could look forward to college football as a whole but I think the BCS stuff has really turned me off. I can care less about anything that isn't CU. Honestly, I will watch every CU game that I can make it to, or see on TV but other than that, I am done with college football until they get a real playoff that takes at least the top 16 ranked teams.

Will it be a real championship game or some BS BCS game? I would rather win te Big 12 championship game. At least that one is legit.

I really wish I could look forward to college football as a whole but I think the BCS stuff has really turned me off. I can care less about anything that isn't CU. Honestly, I will watch every CU game that I can make it to, or see on TV but other than that, I am done with college football until they get a real playoff that takes at least the top 16 ranked teams.

Until old man river and the rest of the blue-hairs are kicked out, you won't see it. College football is becoming more of a joke each year without a playoff. EVERY other sport decides it on the field. Nobody can say it can't be done.

If we don't need to have a real champion and it's so fun to talk about and discuss, then get rid of march madness too.

I'm with CarolinaBuff, the team I hate to lose to most is CSU. So, I suppose that is the one I want us to win. If you think we're beating UT at Austin, well, I will actually eat crow and take pictures of me eating crow if that happens. Yes, I know I will be held to this.

I want them to mud stomp the Fuskers, CSU ? um you are kidding right? Sorry but that games a slam dunk win.

Where were you a few years ago?

Losing to CSU would be, by far, the most annoying loss of the year.

1. We should totally win this game, and win big too.

2. First game of the year will set the tone for the season.

3. Would have to hear their crap all year long and there are more CSU people in contact with Buff fans than any other school we play this year.

To me this thread implys "which games are OK to lose." I just can't go there.

:lol:Normally I would say Texas or Nefagska, Texas would be special because my whole damn family likes them. Nefagska because they are Nefagska. However, I have to say Missouri because they have absolutely humiliated us 2 straight years and enjoyed it. I hope we hang 70 on those bastards and kick an onside kick with a minute to go up 70-7.​

lmao wow your proud of your ****ty program aint you and yes i do realize im following you around how many times have you and when was the last time you won your conference

Looks like we have a drunken fool of a goatherder on the board. Who sicced BCS on him? I mean, we needed to fight fire with fire, so he was the bovious choice, but still...........:lol:

Damn! We get a new troll and have to wait a whole calendar year for the new Stoudts!

Looks like we have a drunken fool of a goatherder on the board. Who sicced BCS on him? I mean, we needed to fight fire with fire, so he was the bovious choice, but still...........:lol:

"Bovious"? Is that some sort of linguistic merger of "Obvious" and "Bovine" used to identify someone who initiates marital relations with livestock?

I think your fat (and possibly drunk) fingers are onto something FIB. A very apt term indeed.

Air force and the cowboys are our real rivals but it's always fun to shock the %^$$! out of the Duffs!

Hey dumb a$$, it's 59-19-2 CU. The only shock is when you turds actually win a game. You effing idiots were 4-6 and beat 2 teams with lame duck coaches and then won a bowl game vs a mediocre fresno team and all of a sudden you're good?

CU's problem is winning in the big 12, beating you ****stains has NEVER and will NEVER be a problem.

F**k CSU

Air force and the cowboys are our real rivals but it's always fun to shock the %^$$! out of the Duffs!

Remember that one time when CSU was in the game late in the forth quarter, just a few plays away from getting the win over CU? Victory was so close the Rams fans could taste it. But then CSU finds a way to blow it as the clock runs out. Being so close to victory without closing the deal must be so frustrating for CSU fans, and sets such a negative tone for the rest of the season. The dejected walk across the parking lot back to the car includes taunts from "Puffs" fans. A text message or email comes in from that highschool buddy, and it says "good game" or worse. Going back to the office to settle up that bet is going to suck. Thoughts of woulda, coulda, shoulda linger for weeks on end. The experience just rips the heart out of the Ram faithful as they live vicariously through the Huskers. Remember that time?

Yeah? Me neither. It happens so often that those painful memories must blend together in the same part of the brain reserved for dental visits. It's called the natural order of the universe.

CU next weekend.

Back