What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What happened to the D?!?

wsp4820

Evan Battey Fan Account
Club Member
Junta Member
I know a lot of people are going to focus on the offense's struggles to pass and pass block...but, wtf happened to the D? We got no pressure and no push from the line. The LBs were almost always out of position and over pursuing. And, we still can't cover a TE to save our lives. ****. I think during the first three quarters we only held them from scoring three times, one of which was because they had the bad snap for -20 yards or so.

D really needs to figure out what they are doing. Our offense is much improved from last year, but we can't expect them to win shootouts with all the young kids playing.

I agree. It was a surprise to see purple puss n boots pick the Buffs apart the way they did. It was painfully reminiscent of last years defense. Freeman had his second best passing day (ratings wise) against our "vastly improved" secondary. I thought he could be pressured into some interceptions but it never happened.

I think it was a let down game from a group of kids that have really been giving their all. The tank just ran dry yesterday.

Back