What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What have you destroyed?

Broke my hope for good CU football in the 2nd quarter of '09 CSU. All that talk of 10 wins and dominating the line and we turned around and absolutely stunk. Walked out of the stadium for the entire 2nd quarter knowing that Dan Hawkins was straight awful. I haven't been angry at a CU football performance since that day.

threw my phone during the georgia game in athens... i missed the couch... it broke.. haha. thrown remotes... more of a yeller tho

Broke a coffee table and knocked my dad over and all my friends piled on - when the "miracle in Michigan" happened!!

Oh, out of anger??? to much to list

Remote against Toledo. Girlfriend said if I do it again she's out. Now I just woosa.

[video=youtube;hibtZPMF9D0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hibtZPMF9D0[/video]

My deck, my recliner, several remotes, threw a dart through my wall, Christmas ornaments, knocked basement lights out from the floor above, my dogs nerves (hides when he hears a sports announcer). I had a 10' ring of empty seats around me during the 94 :rip:cornholio:rip: game. I need help with the temper.

My deck, my recliner, several remotes, threw a dart through my wall, Christmas ornaments, knocked basement lights out from the floor above, my dogs nerves (hides when he hears a sports announcer). I had a 10' ring of empty seats around me during the 94 :rip:cornholio:rip: game. I need help with the temper.

this

My old dog who has seen this **** for 13 years doesnt care, but my more sensitive young dogs slink around the house when the buffs are on.

I used to break stuff, but since I took that too far (kicked a typewrite down the stairs, tore up some posters after the 1993 Miami FL game), I usually end up in the fetal position on the floor and moan for a few minutes.

I got tired of replacing doors over the years so I started using remotes, broke 2 of those in one of the Mizzou games. Didnt break any last year because I went out to a sporting good store and bought a heavy bag. Now I just go out and take it out on that, good way to get the frustrastion out.

What have you destroyed?

My liver.

Thanks, Dan.

That's cute you call him your liver.

For me, I've destroyed a couple windows, couple phones, couple remotes. Couple friendships, couple relationships. Nothing that matters, really.

Things you've destroyed out of anger while watching football.

I kicked a hole through my parents closet door after we lost to Kansas in 1995. I was so convinced we were on our way to the national title after we beat A&M that year. The KU loss pissed me off.

Surprisngly the last decade thngs around my house have been safe, as I've been in more of a depressed state than anger.
I got married that day, so Neu-weasel was on my **** list for losing to f-ing Kansas on my wedding day. Didn't destroy anything tho...

All this relationship talk just made a light bulb go on. The one ive been dating hasnt watched a game with me yet and shes staying the weekend, oh fahq.

All this relationship talk just made a light bulb go on. The one ive been dating hasnt watched a game with me yet and shes staying the weekend, oh fahq.
:rofl: I learned that girls need to be away from me while watching CU games. I need time to process the anger when we inevitably lose.

Have you not told her how important college football and the Buffs are to you? That's first date material. You're ****ed.

She knows I like CU, I didnt tell her about the remotes and **** tho. Ill give her a subtle warning somehow.

She knows I like CU, I didnt tell her about the remotes and **** tho. Ill give her a subtle warning somehow.

You can't prepare them for everything. For example, my wife still doesn't understand why she's not allowed to change seats if the Buffs are playing well under the existing configuration.

I was ecstatic after that game as I knew Talkins was going to be finally fired.
Yeah but at the time, I was furious that he gave up that big of a lead in the 4th. Later, I laughed and rejoiced that he was gone.

Yeah but at the time, I was furious that he gave up that big of a lead in the 4th. Later, I laughed and rejoiced that he was gone.

It was a fitting end to his tenure here. He was able to bookend a home loss to 1AA Montana State with one of the largest 4th quarter collapses in college football history.

Can't recall the year, but the Buffs were losing to Nebraska, something happened, maybe a turnover, and I smashed the hell out of my remote control. The Buffs had a hell of a 4th quarter, and won 27-12. I couldn't change the channel anymore, and the girl who was watching with me determined that I was a violent lunatic and went away.

Can't recall the year, but the Buffs were losing to Nebraska, something happened, maybe a turnover, and I smashed the hell out of my remote control. The Buffs had a hell of a 4th quarter, and won 27-12. I couldn't change the channel anymore, and the girl who was watching with me determined that I was a violent lunatic and went away.
National title year.

Back