What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What is a convincing win for the RMS?

The most convincing win will be when this ****ing series is dead and we don't have to talk about it anymore.

Not lying one bit. Entered on the SW side. There were only 3 people being let in at a time at both the SW and NW corners. Each person got a full pat down and bag search. The lines combined at the ring walkway that goes around the stadium and out midway into the center of the west plaza area. Moved probably an average 5ft every 2 min. On the bright side I found a $20 in line.
Weird, because I entered that line - the same exact line - about 40 minutes prior to kickoff and was seated in the very top section before the game began. Either you're wrong or you got out of line like 20 times and let people in head of you. They're ridiculously slow at Mile High, but let's not exaggerate their incompetence. Their incompetence is bad enough without the need to exaggerate.

Weird, because I entered that line - the same exact line - about 40 minutes prior to kickoff and was seated in the very top section before the game began. Either you're wrong or you got out of line like 20 times and let people in head of you. They're ridiculously slow at Mile High, but let's not exaggerate their incompetence. Their incompetence is bad enough without the need to exaggerate.
It didn't happen. No line to get into a sporting event in the history of everdom has taken 3 1/2 hours. Especially for a game that only fills two thirds (if that) of the stadium.

Maybe he meant he got in the long car line turning off the highway and didn't get in until the second half lol that would make better sense.

It didn't happen. No line to get into a sporting event in the history of everdom has taken 3 1/2 hours. Especially for a game that only fills two thirds (if that) of the stadium.
Well first off you are stupid enough to think the first half of a college football game takes 2 1/2 hours. Average college football game is 3 hours.It was prob just over 2 hours of line and getting to my seat. Also getting through the stadium was incredibly slow with 4/5 concession stands closed the lines were blocking the whole hallway and was constantly having to push my way through. Now go suck a egg you ignorant troll.

Well first off you are stupid enough to think the first half of a college football game takes 2 1/2 hours. Average college football game is 3 hours.It was prob just over 2 hours of line and getting to my seat. Also getting through the stadium was incredibly slow with 4/5 concession stands closed the lines were blocking the whole hallway and was constantly having to push my way through. Now go suck a egg you ignorant troll.
Lol. You said you got in line 70 minutes before kickoff and didn't get to your seats until the start of Q3. 70 minutes plus about an hour and a half of game time equals just over 2 1/2 hours. Sorry, I was off by about 45 minutes in my estimation of time. Either way, your story is bull****. How do you such a egg?

You are a loser. Enjoy your moms basement.
TSceh may be a lot of things and he may even be a loser, but his mom doesn't have a basement, joke is on you buddy!

Oh and your story is bull **** and the series is dying anyway, so just let it die.

70-3 with the post FG celebration for csu results in an out of battery detonation destroying their toy canon.

Back