What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What is it like using South Boulder Rd after games?

Highlander

There can be only one
Club Member
Thinking about going out of town that way after the game and then hitting the tollway as I have to drop someone off in Stapleton. Is this any better than 36 or 93 south, which are always a long slog.

I have no clue. One thing I've done on the way to Arvada is head south on 93 out of Boulder and turn left at the light at Eldorado Springs Dr. then right on Marshall. That takes you to McCaslin and 36. When I did it there was no traffic.

It's a great option when 36 is crowded. It's certainly not empty, but it moves pretty well. If there's an accident or something on 36, then we take So Boulder Road. You have to make the call by the time you get to Table Mesa, otherwise, there are no options.

Just trying to keep this quiet, so ... you know?

It's a great option when 36 is crowded. It's certainly not empty, but it moves pretty well. If there's an accident or something on 36, then we take So Boulder Road. You have to make the call by the time you get to Table Mesa, otherwise, there are no options.

Just trying to keep this quiet, so ... you know?

Biggest issue is Broadway after the game. They set up cones so that you can't turn left onto Baseline or Table Mesa/S Boulder.

You need to exit campus heading north on Folsom or east on Colorado. Then work your way down to S Boulder.

36 before and after a game:

1965467_800950383281773_6360419701161509416_o.jpg

Back