What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

what is the worst record CU has ever had for football?

i would kill for a 8-3 season not to mention 11-1

i cant believe the mines beat us 103-0 that is not even cool
Well, they were introducing that new-fangled, high powered single wing offense. It just couldn't be stopped.

Has anyone been to a Mines game lately? I've heard they're a ball, and apparently Mines has done pretty well lately with the pistol. My brother-in-law is doing a PhD there right now; I may end up going to a game just for the hell of it. It'd be nice to go to a game where the team you're cheering for actually wins.

Of course, now that I know that Mines is responsible for single worst loss in CU history, I don't know if I could actually bring myself to cheer for them...

I just wanna know who the AD was in 1890, they got a team to play us at home twice in the same year.

Seeing that Mines score, am I the only one who feels like we should schedule them for some payback? Some things just have to be set right.

Well, they were introducing that new-fangled, high powered single wing offense. It just couldn't be stopped.

Has anyone been to a Mines game lately? I've heard they're a ball, and apparently Mines has done pretty well lately with the pistol. My brother-in-law is doing a PhD there right now; I may end up going to a game just for the hell of it. It'd be nice to go to a game where the team you're cheering for actually wins.

Of course, now that I know that Mines is responsible for single worst loss in CU history, I don't know if I could actually bring myself to cheer for them...

another team doing good with a bunch of old Buffs coaching is CSU Pueblo Thunderwolves... would kill to have some of their players, record and coaches - would not want to play them, they would kill the Buffs right now

another team doing good with a bunch of old Buffs coaching is CSU Pueblo Thunderwolves... would kill to have some of their players, record and coaches - would not want to play them, they would kill the Buffs right now

You would kill to have a bunch of D3 players?

Not a guy on a buffalo

D2 and right now their roster (qb - especially) is better than what the Buffs are fielding

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Wait, you're serious aren't you?

Not a guy on a buffalo

Back