What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What is your definition of 'moderator'

hah. they took the job just cause they need the power to back up their weak ass arguments :smile2:

are you going to make me abuse my author-a-teeeeeeeeee and send you spiraling into a timeout?

muhahahaha.

After re-reading my previous post, I feel I must dispel rumors during this season of change in the college ranks. Being an AllBuffs mod is my dream job. Huskerpedia has not officially contacted me. I plan to stay at AllBuffs a very long time. My family loves it here.

After re-reading my previous post, I feel I must dispel rumors during this season of change in the college ranks. Being an AllBuffs mod is my dream job. Huskerpedia has not officially contacted me. I plan to stay at AllBuffs a very long time. My family loves it here.
Good riddance. I always thought it was strange that you had red in your avatar.

:lol: I can't believe I'm taking relationship smack from you, of all people.... :lol:
Must hurt all the worse knowing it is true. You need more smiley faces. Also, you deviated from your formula with that extra .

Besides, living in a singlewide with a dead tree outside and sleeping with an infected blow-up sex doll isn't Nick's style (at least officially.):lol:

Good thread, I would recommend. 3 out of 4 stars.

When I was running the joint in the rare times I had to delete or censor a post I would love when people would pull the "free speech" card. One reason I stepped down, too much power for one person to have....

Good thread, I would recommend. 3 out of 4 stars.

When I was running the joint in the rare times I had to delete or censor a post I would love when people would pull the "free speech" card. One reason I stepped down, too much power for one person to have....

This post has been reported.

Just to be clear. There were no posts deleted or censored. Fervor apparently doesn't like moderators expressing opinions on this forum.

Actually, it was the wit you sent us.

new-belgium-mothership-wit.gif

FYI - if anyone is interested in being a mod, bribery is encouraged.
And yet my free back rub coupons remain un-redeemed.

Outside of your alleged relationships, your imagination sucks.

:lol: I can't believe I'm taking relationship smack from you, of all people.... :lol:

Jack-and-Ennis-brokeback-mountain-8896054-400-250.jpg

Besides, living in a singlewide with a dead tree outside and sleeping with an infected blow-up sex doll isn't Nick's style (at least officially.):lol:

Hey! Everytime Nik ****s a rubber doll, it is immaculate! Well, at the beginning anyway.

Hey I may not be an admin anymore but I still have some pull around here. Watch your back..... :lol:

The puppeteer reveals himself.

Pay+no+attention+to+the+man+behind+the+curtain.png

Back