What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What Pac-12 team do you hate the most?

Who has earned your hate the most?

• Arizona

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Arizona State

Votes: 26 25.7%
  • Cal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oregon

Votes: 24 23.8%
  • Oregon State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stanford

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • UCLA

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • USC

Votes: 32 31.7%
  • Utah

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Washington State

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
USC 30
Stanford 17
Arizona 16
Oregon 15
ASU 14
Washington 8
Hate total 100

No hate for the rest.

ASU
Oregon
USC

got no beef with the rest.

This is a good list. The Dick ****** maybe during basketball. But I actually like most of the Pac 12 teams. But I really, really, really, really hate USC. Those that don't haven't met enough USC grads.

Is it for all sports, or just football? Cause UA is probably my top hate, but it's because of their bball fans. I don't even watch basketball and they suck balls.

UCLA

Dad is a USC grad so that explains that.

Arizona would be #2 for round ball.

However, on a 1 to 100 scale of hate... nothing more than about a 20 right now. The fuskers are 100. Still. I'm not sure that will ever change.

The team that I really want to hate is USC. I want our games to matter on the football field and then the hate will grow.

UCLA

Dad is a USC grad so that explains that.

Arizona would be #2 for round ball.

However, on a 1 to 100 scale of hate... nothing more than about a 20 right now. The fuskers are 100. Still. I'm not sure that will ever change.

The team that I really want to hate is USC. I want our games to matter on the football field and then the hate will grow.

You've got daddy issues, it seems.

Naw. Dad roots for CU vs USC too. 40+ years of season tickets and donating enough to park in Franklin Field will do that to you, I suppose.

Plus, if anybody knows first hand what a bunch of asshat dooshbags the USC grads are, it would be your dad. It's good to know that at least one good one came out of there.

Plus, if anybody knows first hand what a bunch of asshat dooshbags the USC grads are, it would be your dad. It's good to know that at least one good one came out of there.

Eh, he went to Dental school there. It's not like he was an undergrad.

I don't actually know that many USC grads, probably 3 or 4. I know a lot more fans of USC and they're not so bad. They at least have history to back up their arrogance. Oregon and UCLA on the other hand... UCLA especially is really douchetastic. They don't know that they suck at football historically and love to change the conversation to basketball. They have a lot of jealousy issues stemming from USC being much better at football and sliding up academic rankings over the years.

I don't get it. Usually a FIFY has an element of humor or truth to it.

Your post appeared to be begging for a threesome. The "I'm so druuuuuuunk" has been portrayed as the mating call of the college girl (though does not expressly imply consent).

I don't actually know that many USC grads, probably 3 or 4. I know a lot more fans of USC and they're not so bad. They at least have history to back up their arrogance. Oregon and UCLA on the other hand... UCLA especially is really douchetastic. They don't know that they suck at football historically and love to change the conversation to basketball. They have a lot of jealousy issues stemming from USC being much better at football and sliding up academic rankings over the years.

The problem I have with USC fans is that a majority of them have no connection to the school (like Notre Dame fans). Not having an NFL team in LA for so long hasn't helped things. I'm not saying you have to go to a school to be a fan, but they treat USC like a pro team and many don't seem to have a strong connection to the school.

The problem I have with USC fans is that a majority of them have no connection to the school (like Notre Dame fans). Not having an NFL team in LA for so long hasn't helped things. I'm not saying you have to go to a school to be a fan, but they treat USC like a pro team and many don't seem to have a strong connection to the school.

Isn't that how all schools are, though? I have literally nothing to do with CU, yet here I am. Most people just end up liking whatever school is local to them.

Your post appeared to be begging for a threesome. The "I'm so druuuuuuunk" has been portrayed as the mating call of the college girl (though does not expressly imply consent).

Meh. If you have to explain a joke... it's not a good joke. Lets try again tomorrow. I'll try and set you up. Okay?

The used condoms are the fuskers of the p12 so you are all right to hate them the most. Oregon is nouveau riche and really has no historical track record whatsoever. If you want to talk all-time, we are second behind USC, with uw and ucla also having stronger cases than Oregon. Stanford and cal have their moments from time to time but historically have struggled to be consistent. Ua, asu, Osu, wsu are all historically irrelevant. Utah is even more irrelevant.

I'm talking football of course.

Isn't that how all schools are, though? I have literally nothing to do with CU, yet here I am. Most people just end up liking whatever school is local to them.

Isnt 60% of CU season ticket holders non-alums?

Edit: sorry. Way off topic.

Last edited:

See the bold in reference to your post, and I wish there are even more who are in your boat. I guess I consider people who closely follow the school and spend time on message boards to have a strong connection.

Some schools are like that, others aren't. It's just that some schools with very small enrollments (like USC and Notre Dame) have a disproportionate number of fans. I feel like many of the USC fans would bail if they got a decent NFL team back in the city. This is why I mentioned that they'd treat them like a pro team (I should have written that they'd treat them like a pro team that stunk or left town).

Last edited:
The used condoms are the fuskers of the p12 so you are all right to hate them the most. Oregon is nouveau riche and really has no historical track record whatsoever. If you want to talk all-time, we are second behind USC, with uw and ucla also having stronger cases than Oregon. Stanford and cal have their moments from time to time but historically have struggled to be consistent. Ua, asu, Osu, wsu are all historically irrelevant. Utah is even more irrelevant.

I'm talking football of course.

Unfortunately I think our recent bout of suckitude has let UW sneak by us in most categories to reach #2. All-time wins, etc :(

I wonder what will happen to USC and ucla when LA gets back in the NFL?

Back