What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What pisses me off about CSU

It does suck that they come out with guns blazing and hair on fire against CU and then sh!t the bed the rest of the season.

Excuses are for losers, doesn't matter what CSU does leading up to the game. CU plays in the Big 12 this aint the Mt West bruthta.

As I said, it is up to the coaches and the players to figure out what they need to do to win these games. CSU is not going to let them just show up and win so one way or another the Buffs have got to get their acts together and be ready for this game each year.

The teams that are consistently considered to be top programs rarely if ever let themselves get beat by teams that clearly are from a lower level of talent and competition. Win the ones you should, win your share against other quality teams, and occasionally surprise someone rated above you and your program will be fine. CU can't afford to be not prepared for the CSU's and the Toledos of the world.

Losing to CSU is just going to happen from time to time... but letting them come into Folsom and rush OUR field really.... really pissed me off

As a CSU guy, I unfortunately think the Rams are exactly where we expected them to be at this point of the year. The stretch against BYU, Utah, and TCU has been brutal. Sandwich in a loss against what looks to be a bowl bound team in Idaho and I am not suprised we are sitting at 3-4. Even so, much like the Buffs, there are a some winnable games left on the schedule and a 8-4 or 7-5 finish for CSU is within reach.

Say what you will about the Mtn. West, but those three teams at the top are excellent Top 25 programs. Fairchild stated before the beginning of the year that the program was not there yet and in his second year the results clearly bear that out. Unless someone really believes the Buffs are good enough to beat any one of those teams this season I am not sure I would be throwing stones.

As far as the game between CU-CSU I am not sure what argument is left to be made. CSU did exactly what everyone knew they wanted to do. They controlled the line of scrimmage, ran the ball, and took a few shots down field. CSU played disciplined and with composure and did it in front of a sold out crowd in Folsom.

At the end of the day just enjoy the biggest win of your season so far. Neither Rams or Buffs fans are where they want their programs to be yet, but there is still plenty of good games in front of both teams that can get the programs going in the right direction.

Last edited:
Back