1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What time is it?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by FlaBuff, May 29, 2009.

1. FlaBuff

FlaBuff I drive a Dodge Stratus! Club Member

GAME TIME!!!!!

the most rainsoaked spring football I've ever coached or played in is about to come to an end tonight, weather permitting. The game I went to last night was cancelled due to lighting and we lost 3 of our 19 days of practice to storms/tornadoes last week. But the weather looks better to day and a certian west Orange County team in Black and Gold is ready to hit somebody new. :smile2:

2. CUwhit21

CUwhit21 Club Member Club Member

I played in a game in high school where there was about 5 inches of standing water in places on the field. Yea, it was fun, until the mud got underneath your shoulder pads. That **** sucked.

Cool story I know.

3. FlaBuff

FlaBuff I drive a Dodge Stratus! Club Member

Score to report--Team in Black and Gold 10, team in red, 6. It was a good ending to the spring, had 2 rbs rush for over 100 yds, got stymed a couple of times in the red zone, missed one fg, and made a 42 yarder. their score came on a 4th and 24 wheel route, kid made a great catch.