What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What we know about USC

Will the Buffs make it 19 straight games with a takeaway this Sat @ USC

• Yes

Votes: 74 97.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
I'm so ****ing over thinking this way, man. It's a new dawn. It's a new day. Wake up.

Don't tell me how to be happy :p

I am enjoying the rise just can't forget the past, yet. A lot of heartbreak and broken remotes have me apprehensive that we have not totally turned the corner. Team is playing well, let's see after the next 4 games.

But don't let me Piss on your pac 12 south Champs parade.

I am enjoying the rise just can't forget the past, yet. A lot of heartbreak and broken remotes have me apprehensive that we have not totally turned the corner. Team is playing well, let's see after the next 4 games.

*Our Pac-12 Champs. We are Allbuffs

I think you can be optimistic without thinking we're going to win the Pac-12, the team has earned a little bit of belief in them. Also we should kick ASU's ass, because I want us to.

Try to win it all, if not, I'm sure we'll have a nice destination regardless. Maybe not where we want to be, it's sure as hell better than where we used to be.

I think you can be optimistic without thinking we're going to win the Pac-12, the team has earned a little bit of belief in them. Also we should kick ASU's ass, because I want us to.

Try to win it all, if not, I'm sure we'll have a nice destination regardless. Maybe not where we want to be, it's sure as hell better than where we used to be.

ASU needs to be a win.

What the living ****??

You people need to grow a pair...We're gonna kick USC's ass.

Last edited:
Back