What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What will you loath during

1. Heisman speculation beginning before the season starts.
2. Pre-season polls determining so much of the rankings the entire season.
3. Holtz & Mayock
4. The media love affair with Bobby Bowden.
5. Women play-by-play announcers.

Good list... mine is very close:

1. Pre-season polls skewing the entire seasons rankings. Polls shouldnt come out until week 6.
2. Talk of the need for a playoff (see number 1 for the root cause of the problem)
3. Media love affair with SEC and Colt McCoy
4. Lack of TV coverage for decent games (yet you can have a game between LA Monroe and The Citadel on)
5. Women TV "reporters": The only reason they are there is to look good, so why not at least put them in bikini tops instead of insulting our intelligence by having us have to listen to their "analysis" (i.e. queue card).

Last edited:
I lothe any mention of the following.

1. Chuck Fairbanks
2. Tim Griffin
3. Tie - NCAA & the BCS

I will loathe the roller coaster that this board will inevitably go on again this season. "We won our first two games, do we have a shot at the big 12 title?" "We just lost to KU. Our coaches suck and need to be fired. Cody is the worst QB in history." "D Scott ran for 100 yards today, is it too early to be talking heisman?" "O Line sucks, D Line sucks, skill players suck, kickers suck, someone put them out of their misery." :smile2:

I will loathe the roller coaster that this board will inevitably go on again this season. "We won our first two games, do we have a shot at the big 12 title?" "We just lost to KU. Our coaches suck and need to be fired. Cody is the worst QB in history." "D Scott ran for 100 yards today, is it too early to be talking heisman?" "O Line sucks, D Line sucks, skill players suck, kickers suck, someone put them out of their misery." :smile2:

You just described every fan board out there. :thumbsup:

My company's mid year reviews are underway, putting me in a particularly judgemental frame of mind. This is my list of loathing.

- Chilly bagging on Elway
- JimmyBuff's immenemt meltdown
- Syko inadvertantly implying that everyone else is a sunshine pumper while he is alone with his suffering and profound knowlege
- BoulderBuff's terse one or two line posts with token smiley.
- Junction's post whoring
- Whoever messes up the fight song thread
- 4BCS's drunk post and chat babble
- UBT's sooner nob polishing. I'm also looking at you, Lt.Col.
- 96. **** him
- 4Dem lurking in a hotel room near me.
- Whoever draws Sacky's tickets, but don't use 'em
- 87's Hip Hop thread topping 1,000 posts
- The skiboot
- Valdez posting a profile of a recruit that ends up at Oregon, UCLA or ASU
- The lack of Alex sightings
- Whoever gets redundant with the whole 'shut up and win' motif
- The pending cluster**** when the Junta has to bring the site down for maintanence
- Absenthe and Tucker and Highflyer bragging about ski trips
- Rino's bragging and bullying
- Ruffbuff linking to Husker sites
- DBT's next appliance purchase a/o health issues
- Wispy's ****** eubonics
- Soccer threads. You know who you are
- RSSBot stories about tennis and golf
- Lefty's cheap shots
- Hearing MS has been left alone again
- The re-emergence of Bama Charley and Hook 'em
- TBD's tin foil fear mongering
- Blind leftwing partisenship by Hawk, Snow, Linc, or Austin
- Blind rightwing partisenship by Fatty and other previously mentioned allbuffers
- Miami's piss ant signature
- Pissbomber's dumber than a box of rocks employees
- PhillyBuff's NFL input
- Liver's world series input...as if the Laker posts wern't bad enough.
- Wally's recounting of his 90's era drunk escapades
- Montanabuff teasing us to visit his blog and get on his e-mail list.
- Whoever brings up David Logan as a replacement for Hawkins
- Chippy forgetting to update his 'kill the oppenent' themed avatar each week
- Bad karma coming back at me for being a bitter doosh

I am actully in the minority of liking Lou Holz. I find him entertaining, I don't like his homerism, but he is funny to listen to.

So is Sylvester the cat, but I don't consider him a good college football analyst either.... :lol:

My company's mid year reviews are underway, putting me in a particularly judgemental frame of mind. This is my list of loathing.

- Syko inadvertantly implying that everyone else is a sunshine pumper while he is alone with his suffering and profound knowlege
- 96. **** him
- The skiboot
- The pending cluster**** when the Junta has to bring the site down for maintanence
- Lefty's cheap shots
- Blind rightwing partisenship by Fatty and other previously mentioned allbuffers
- PhillyBuff's NFL input

What a relief! I was really worried I had made Skids list

- 96. **** him
- The skiboot
- Lefty's cheap shots
- PhillyBuff's NFL input

im at home tonight, bitch!!!!

:smile2:

well done!!!! :lol:

1. the slobbering over knu's 2-0 start then 3-1 start.
2. the slobbering over notre dame
3. lou holtz slobbering all over anything within 20 feet of his freaking mouth.
4. lou holtz's "pep talks". seriously. wtf is that? what lame brain fan needs that to pump him up? the coach does not hear it. the players dont hear it. and even if they could....like any would give a frogs fat ass.
5. if ESPN Gameday keeps that figgin "Comin to yah citahaaaaa" friggin lame ass theme song. damn near ruins what is otherwise the best show on earth for me.
6. week one when a CU fan gets pissed because Chirs Fowler didnt slobber all over CU's knob at every chance given.
7. week two when a CU fan gets pissed because Chris Fowler didnt slobber all over CU's knob at every chance given.
8. this can go on and on so....when a CU fan cant understand what CF's friggin job on Gameday is. get a "brian", "morans"!!!! :smile2:
9. burnt messburger making a 3 yard run over left tackle with 2:13 left in the 1st quarter on a 2nd and 8 in a 0-0 game to be a game changing event with his over blown announcing.
10. reading this board when the team CU plays cheats.
10a. feeling guilty for edging out CarolinaBuff as the best buff fan in the world living in the Carolinias because i feel like it. :smile2:

5. Women TV "reporters": The only reason they are there is to look good, so why not at least put them in bikini tops instead of insulting our intelligence by having us have to listen to their "analysis" (i.e. queue card).

What a lame-ass. So what is your thinking here? Do you just see boobs and figure that means subtract 20 IQ points?

1. Hearing anything about notre dame.

2. Skidmark whining about me

3. Hearing practice reports on players who they " can't keep off the field"

4. Listening to NC talk from ****er fans after another epic OOC schedule of 3 directional schools.

5. People too sensitive and melting down over jimmybuff's posts.

6. Reading my own negative posts.

7. BCS discussion

8. Hearing about good genes,smiles and character guys after losses.

9. Daily bring in hansen or clark evans posts.

10. Having to eat crow when hawk wins 10 games :thumbsup:

What a lame-ass. So what is your thinking here? Do you just see boobs and figure that means subtract 20 IQ points?

no, just a female. not all females have boobs one can notice. think that chick who played ally mcbeal. cant remember her real name. she had no boobs. no need to remember her real name. :saythat:

now, the above was all just kind of a joke. however, i has an element of truth in it. i wont speak for IBF but, there is a reason you dont see women reporters on the sidelines who look like rosie o'donnell. name for me the female reporters you see on FSN, ESPN, ABC, CBS ect doing sports that look like hogs?

no, having boobs does not automatically mean that these women cant talk in an intelligent manner about sports. however, dont kid youself as to why the networks put the type of women on the screen as they do.

im not telling you its right. im not telling you i agree with it. im not saying anything. im just saying.

no, just a female. not all females have boobs one can notice. think that chick who played ally mcbeal. cant remember her real name. she had no boobs. no need to remember her real name. :saythat:

now, the above was all just kind of a joke. however, i has an element of truth in it. i wont speak for IBF but, there is a reason you dont see women reporters on the sidelines who look like rosie o'donnell. name for me the female reporters you see on FSN, ESPN, ABC, CBS ect doing sports that look like hogs?

no, having boobs does not automatically mean that these women cant talk in an intelligent manner about sports. however, dont kid youself as to why the networks put the type of women on the screen as they do.

im not telling you its right. im not telling you i agree with it. im not saying anything. im just saying.

Their in studio at espn, hosting First Take....

name for me the female reporters you see on FSN, ESPN, ABC, CBS ect doing sports that look like hogs?

Shelly Smith

Final4-ShelleySmith.jpg

- 96. **** him
- The skiboot
- Lefty's cheap shots
- PhillyBuff's NFL input
wtf? I am SURE I have pissed you off at least once.

wtf? I am SURE I have pissed you off at least once.

i know, right? i'm sure my posts about absolutely nothing the last two and a half years would constitute to something. nope. smooth sailing under the radar is the way to go. :thumbsup:

The defender of women! Thanks for being so aware of how insulting that comment was and having the courage to stand up to it. OR, you can't see that it was an exaggeration to make a point. Self-righteous much?

i'm sorry, but when i wake up and turn it to espn2 to watch purdue vs. northwestern and hear whatever her name is, i.change.the.****ing.channel.

Having Thanksgiving with my sister’s father in-law (who is an NU fan) and having him tell me the how awful CU fans are.

This year, I wish that you will be able to sit blissfully and just murmur "scoreboard" under your breath occasionally.

Our year, our time, our team.

1. the slobbering over knu's 2-0 start then 3-1 start.
2. the slobbering over notre dame
3. lou holtz slobbering all over anything within 20 feet of his freaking mouth.
4. lou holtz's "pep talks". seriously. wtf is that? what lame brain fan needs that to pump him up? the coach does not hear it. the players dont hear it. and even if they could....like any would give a frogs fat ass.
5. if ESPN Gameday keeps that figgin "Comin to yah citahaaaaa" friggin lame ass theme song. damn near ruins what is otherwise the best show on earth for me.
6. week one when a CU fan gets pissed because Chirs Fowler didnt slobber all over CU's knob at every chance given.
7. week two when a CU fan gets pissed because Chris Fowler didnt slobber all over CU's knob at every chance given.
8. this can go on and on so....when a CU fan cant understand what CF's friggin job on Gameday is. get a "brian", "morans"!!!! :smile2:
9. burnt messburger making a 3 yard run over left tackle with 2:13 left in the 1st quarter on a 2nd and 8 in a 0-0 game to be a game changing event with his over blown announcing.
10. reading this board when the team CU plays cheats.
10a. feeling guilty for edging out CarolinaBuff as the best buff fan in the world living in the Carolinias because i feel like it. :smile2:

I think we're the only CU fans in the Carolina's. :sad1:

i know, right? i'm sure my posts about absolutely nothing the last two and a half years would constitute to something. nope. smooth sailing under the radar is the way to go. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the stealth club. :smile2:

Back