What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What would be the first offensive play from scrimmage you would like to see?

Anybody can get a blowjob from a cheerleader (well except for me from 1991-1993, but I got there eventually).

I think humping a mascot--expecially a sheep--makes a bold statement.

I'm convinced that this is a dominant way to start off our 11 year marriage with those guys.

55% AND we're gonna grudge **** your mascot. And Rino says that Bohn can't make a deal...

Yeah, I drank a Red Bull for tonight's shift...

F-me that put me in stitches!!!1 Thx for that!! :lol:

...as for my play: I'd love to see Scott bust one up the middle for at least 20 yds. But he's gotta shake like 3 Lamb defensive players in the process. If he does it untouched because of our freakish O-Line then that doesn't count.

Unfortunatly Speedy wont be playing much, at least early in the game. He slipped up with his injury on the depth chart. Hawk even said that Scott made huge ground on speedy.

I'd like to see Scott carry the load on Sunday and Speedy have his turn in his native Ohio on Friday.

Back