What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Whats Darrell Scott wearing on Draft Day?

DS will end up in the Arena League or CFL.

Doubt it at this point. Neither league pays a lot. The guys who are there are guys who really want to play the game. I don't think DS wants to play the game bad enough to make the effort for that little money (relatively.)

Doubt it at this point. Neither league pays a lot. The guys who are there are guys who really want to play the game. I don't think DS wants to play the game bad enough to make the effort for that little money (relatively.)
Seriously, what else is he going to do? FB is all he has.

Seriously, what else is he going to do? FB is all he has.

Cops-On-Donut-Shops-7.jpg

Maybe his mom can get him a job at a bank.

He's gonna make millions on his uncle's rap label.

Football is all he has ever had and that never motivated him before. He may figure it out sometime in the future but it is probably already to late.

And what does the arena league or the CFL want with a fat, lazy, injury prone RB who looks more like a center. It isn't like they would be lining up to get him, he isn't a gamebreaker. He also doesn't have any name recognition outside of CU fans, USF fans, and those who remember him from his recruiting. Most people on the street would say Darrell Who?

If he could magically find motivation, get back down to 215-220 and get some speed and quickness back then it might be another story but he has shown no signs of any interest in that kind of sacrifice.

DBT's fify is probably most accurate.

Did he take money from an agent? I assume no, as he never drew money from a pro team? Why can't he just go back to school and play ball?

Sad sad sad. I was there at Disney the day he made his announcement. What a promising day that was.

I doubt he is reading this but if he is, GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND GET A DEGREE IN SOMETHING!

Back